Has anyone ever asked a question about you?

How did you react? Was it good or bad for you in the end? What did you think of the person afterwards? I mean like if the title of their question had your name in it and wasn't "a mention" like they didn't put @so-and-so but just your user?

• Someone asked a question about me before
  • No body as asked about me before on here

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Voted B. I'm not a celebrity here, and on top of that, I am perhaps among the most physically unattractive men on here. So why would anyone even bother asking a question about me? :P

• Bump up that self esteem man, i am sure the girls will disagree on the unattractive part!

• @sawno
      Oh wow! I have never really asked a 'rate me' question here, since I happen to be a reasonably 'senior' member of this site and it is considered quite immature to ask such questions. Maybe I should do that soon! :)

• It kinda of is and i dislike those questions in general but if you need uncensored opinions that eigther boost your convidence or slam it completely to the ground thats the risk you can take.
      So far i dont think it will be the last one with you but hey your risk to take haha.

• Yeah, a few questions were asked with my name in it and was all good stuff
    I'm all cool about it unless it was something negative which never happened to me
    but I'm positive minded cause growing up i was victim of abuse, parents and people never understood me .

• I had one question asked about me, it was very nice but asked by anon - I appreciated it but am a bit shy so went " I just the same as any other Gagger "

• So far not... I've been mentioned a lot and I've seen some questions to congratulate members on their birthday. Which I wouldn't mind but if people are asking weird things about you since they think that "something" is on, that would give an uncomfortable feeling in the lower belly :o :o

• Yeah just one that I know of, an anon girl had a crush on me lol!

• Yup I've had questions asked about me, usually over stuff trying to bait an argument or to spread rumors.

In a strange way I find a sense of power in people taking the time to ask questions to defaming me or throw shade.

• Nope, never had a question asked about me. People usually don't ask questions about other people because often, they're in violation of the site's guidelines under "member post".

• I am not sure how you mean this question, but yes ofcourse they have done haha.
    I am quite open so i provided them the answers.

• Well no one ever asked a question about me before.
    If it gets asked I'd like to see it and react from there.

• Nope I do know some have done it out of spite, but it gets removed quickly

• yeah a couple times. its usually about something petty, or just plain weird

• As far as I know I don't think anyone has.

• No, I have noticed a couple about certain GAGers but not about me

• 3 times to my knowledge.
    1 was if y'all would date me...
    1 was if I was a word I forgot that she used.
    Last was he wanted to kick my ass and was only nice to me cause I'm "popular"

😮

• You mean on here or in person or what? I suppose someone has asked a question about me before.

• Yes.

It's usually worded "Should the Anonymous feature be banned."

• Yeah a lot! I'm tired of those. Those were targeted at my brothers & sisters but in that bunch I get targeted too. GAG people are mean :(

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, I have had specific questions posted about me before on here. In both cases it was negative, one was attacking my physical appearance (she just called me ugly and was asking if anyone agreed) and the other was a "question" talking about how I'm a bad person. I just ignored both. These happened a long time ago though.

• I have been here @JaimielovesKU nearly two years now, and several times, I have been Mentioned in a Question for their Help with the Question or maybe a Mention as a Compliment or put on Their long list with Others who were Mentioned in a Big way.
    No one has been rude or crude in Doing this, I felt very complimented.
    Good luck. xx

• Ohh, pleeenty of times. These questions are usually borderline creepy and anonymous. But sometimes they're nice and flattering. 😊

• Not as far as I know :P

• Oh yeah, plenty of times. Thankfully now it doesn't happen anymore. Most of it are pree creepy tbh, just one or two are nice.

• Yes a few times. A few were from a stalker I had here about how to win over my heart etc. Super creepy and one guy asked if I had a nice butt, using a fake picture from a blonde girl of the internet. It wasn't even me.

• I never have. I've been tagged in questions before, but the question wasn't actually about me.

• On my old account some creepy Indian dude asked about me on a question after I blocked him. It was funny. He asked why did I block him. Then when his question was removed he tried to blame me for the reason why it was removed. Idiot

• No, to my knowledge, no one has ever asked a question about me. I'm fine with that, too.

• Nope, why would someone ask a question about me? 😂

• If there was a question about me I have never come across it.

• No and I hope they never do, that's weird

• No, none that I know of, at least.

• No lol. Thankfully, I'm not known enough to be that hated or liked. 😁

• No. Don't think so.

• I told them off because they were being disrespectful to me

• Yeah, an anon guy posted a question to ask for help about what happened to me when I deleted my old account.