What's the dumbest thing you have ever seen on GAG?

Questions, opinions, answers, conversations, Takes, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• "10 Surefire DTF Signs" or some shit. If she says no, she wants to fuck you. if she wears sweatpants, she wants to fuck you. If she has tattoos, she wants to fuck you. it was basically a rape manual. He's stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 10

• Some guy asked a question about whether people would date someone if that person wouldn't want to have kids and then when people give him answers, he answered some of them by stating someshit that barely made sense in the context.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1709544-would-you-date-somebody-who-doesn-t-like-kids

• Pure contradictions and hypocrisy. It is hard to recall an exact, instance but they usually come from emotionally charged opinions that are completely unquestioned or examined, and clearly demonstrate their self-hate being projected onto others (unknown to them of course).

Like in-the-closet gays that vehemently fight against gay rights and are "disgusted by them," which really means they are disgusted with themselves for their in-authenticity.

Those as well as the people on GaG who completely disregard solid scientific evidence simply because they don't like what the evidence might show. People who also REFUSE to even as much as take a peak at research pertaining to the very topics they are so concerned with, and yet they fight on so boarishly, proud, and certain of their convictions.

• This one girl came up here (on a MyTake even 😂)

And said: "Sex is like giving hugs, why are you all so judgmental" 😂😭 I lost it there.

I was born in the era.

• My favorite one was when someone claimed that biological sex is actually just a government conspiracy, and a means to allow the Privileged to rule over those declared to be Women... Or something like that. I told her that makes no sense, been blocked by her since.

• I think repetitive questions who get little or no response - If you get no response after 3 or 4, it is not going to change after 15 or 20 times.

• And they're usually either really poorly worded (either in general or just not understandable) or just stupid questions.

• I saw this one guy say he prefered porn and fapping over real women and real sex and real relationships. WTF?

• "Don't you think all races should go to war? I mean, it makes sense, right?"

For sure!

• I've seen a lot on incest questions on here, by the way are you friends with @HankHill? lol

• 0|1
    • The first two... yeah... a bit silly.

The fourth one I would've considered a legitimate medical question if they didn't come across so creepy to the girls. "Do you like big balls?" like really man?

As for the third one... that one... I sighed and hung my head for a bit. Do they not realise some of the greatest movies of all time came from an interpretation of books?
      Harry Potter, James Bond, etc, etc

• 3rd one is fine but also bothered me most. First of all books make great movies just like you said and second, it's none of our business. If someone doesn't like then he/she shouldn't watch movie. About ruining story & characters - same as before.

As I told... mild day for dumb questions. Not too many dumb questions. I'm disappointed :'(

• Exactly!
      Did I like that 50 Shades got made into a movie? No.
      But did I watch it? Well... there were no good comedies out at the time but I needed a laugh.
      Then again, was the book good in the first place? No.

The dumb question will be back. They probably happen on a specific day like Friday or something.

• I don't know but I'm sure a lot of the dumb questions are mines

• I guess that depends on what you've asked because there's been some weirrrrrrrd questions on here :P

• lol like i said, their probably mines