Is GAG anti-men?

Seriously, as much as ladies on the site love to talk about how guys on the site are all awful, misogynistic, "nice guys", I see far, faaaaar more MyTakes and/or questions on the site talking about how awful men are, why women are better than men, why men shouldn't be allowed to feel upset about anything, ever, why it's perfectly justified when women do awful things to men, why men are always wrong in the end no matter what, why it's always the man's fault if he's treated like shit, etc. not to mention all the women and/or white knights that practically light you on fire if you ever make a post criticizing a woman unless she friggin tried to castrate you or something. Seriously, there seems to be a lot of miss dry on this site, sometimes, like, Jezebel levels. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I agree with you, this site is too politically correct.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only misogyny is considered a huge issue in this society. Misandry is not considered a big deal.

• Yup you are right. Some girls don't want to admit this. Eg the girl that down voted you. But what you say is the truth.

What Girls Said 4

• Enjoy your rant?

• I actually see a lot of post in favor of man so I really don't see where you come from.

• I don't know about the mytakes
    but I rarely see those hate questions

• There's far more anti-woman hate than anti-man. There's been a spate of men whinging they can't get laid lately and how it's all our fault.

What Guys Said 9

• Society brushes off women acting like this towards men much more than men acting like this to women. This is why I feel we don't have equal rights in society and we won't have until women are pulled up for this kind of behaviour just as much as men are, until men are considered just as much for children and until women do the same time in jail for the same crimes. GAG I feel also applies the rules much harder to men than women and lets women here get away with much more. This is one reason why I became a mod to help balance this sexism out.

• Sorry second point is "until men are considered just as much as women are during a marriage split when it comes to who it is best for the kids to live with."

• Have u seen the uber mod list? Not many dudes in there at all, and not all of them are "pro men".

• @Prof_Don mmmm interesting. Not what I have seen with female mods and admins.

• To be honest I tend to avoid all that stuff - I am here to enjoy myself so tend to steer a way from any shall we say "Controversial" subjects, life is too short to get wound up by things. It always baffles me why some people seem to be looking for confrontation, users from on all sides.

• I would say that the site is not so anti male as it is against alphas such as myself. Lots of betas feel jealous about my supremacy and success with women while the women have a tendency to act like they are not interested in high status males at all. This is because the female fantasy to be sexually dominated is not at all compatible with their feminist ideology. In short, these women are ashamed of their femininity which is the saddest thing to have occurred since the outbreak of feminism.

• Me being here for almost 6 years, this I can honestly say:

If you're a "guy's guy" / "alpha male" ,

you're gonna be liked less here than the white knight / female pacifying type of guy.

#RealityCheck

• GAG isn't anti-men, LIFE is anti-men. Get used to it.

• Immaturity, it comes in both genders. Don't let it bother you too much. Brush off any offensive generalization and go on with your life.

• You observed right but those girls are either under 18 or dumped in a relationship.

• I'm not sure we are reading the same GAG. There are way more guys complaining about women, especially those they perceive as feminists. There have been many pro-rape questions, even guys suggesting raping girls should be legal. I feel sorry for those guys, I know it's frustrating to be lonely and rejected, but they're wasting their time hating when they could be actually learning about girls and improving their chances. Women and men are not enemies and it's actually scary how many people here seem to engage in immature gender wars. And no, I am not a white knight for saying this, I am just normal. I wish all these unhappy people would get the help they need as they seem to be in a lot of pain. It's sad how many people find it difficult to get on with the opposite gender when it's so easy once you see yourself and others as human beings first and as men/women second.

• Yes because most of the mods are White Knights and Women.

• I am pleased you said "most" because I don't give women special treatment over men here. I apply the exact same rules to the women as I do to the men. However, I now how you feel and that is why I became a mod to help balance it out.

• know sorry not now

• yup I must admit there are definitely White Knight mods here... @AppleFan1 and I are two of the non-White-Knight mods here! #FewInNumber