I am a new, please tell me how to be familiar with the website?

Most Helpful Guy

• People come on here to ask different things, the questions range from practical to personal to depraved to absolutely ridiculous.

People often ask things on here because they just want to communicate with another body.

If you learn to avoid the time waster questions you can help a lot of people and learn interesting things from others as well.

• Thank you for your advice. I want to practice English, I get this url from a Chinese website, but about Chniese product description seems to be not the same, so I just want to confirm its purpose. If abrupt, I'm sorry, excuse me how do I can delete this article?

• Maybe XDDDDD, But it says is deny problems, I think it should be deleted

• Not sure myself how to assist ya with it, about learning English, I'm happy to help if ya want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's an advice forum but some people seems to use this site for more than that for getting to know people and other purposes :P

• Wow, it seems very nice, thankyou. But whether it can free to talk about politics?

• Nonsense – Posts that are irrelevant to GirlsAskGuys, or posts that don’t contain enough details will be removed. If the post is so unrelated or pointless that it will annoy our members or if the entry does not have details at all for it to make sense, it will be removed.
      For example, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” "Help me with my homework!" or "Ask me anything!" will be removed.

Offensive – If your post contains content that is blatantly insulting, degrading, distasteful, or irrelevant, it will be removed. Healthy debates are encouraged, but blatant racism, sexism, and attacks are not.

Spam – If you include links or personal information for the sole purpose of advertisement or solicitation, your post will be removed. If the post is just advertisement or solicitation, it will be removed.
      - Questions/myTakes/Opinions/Comments only asking for others to message/chat will be removed as Spam.
      Underage - Members must be at least 13 years old to be a part of GirlsAskGuys. All pos

• Thankyou very much. You are kind.

What Guys Said 7

• Hi, Welcome to the site - Here is a link to the help section that explains a lot about the site ( FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions )
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Welcome, Roxanne!

I'd recommend checking out other peoples' opinions to questions and familiarizing yourself with peoples' ways.

GAG is full of sarcasm, fun, but also trolls, racism, and sexism.

Beware!

• Be smart and stuff

• Be nice to everyone, help where you can and you'll get back that positive energy!

• Welcome to the GAG family.
    It's a place to ask and give advice etc.

• what do you mean Familiar?

• I mean is know well. I want to know the purpose of this site, it is a about question and answer questions?

• Yes, obviously. You'll see there are articles and discussions under them as well.

• Thankyou

• Just browse around and you'll get the hang of it. WOW!!! Is that really you in that pic?😍

• Yes, this is me. Thankyou. I think I already know a litter about it.

• Ok. That's good. Welcome. Glad you joined. I must say you are one very very very lovely lady😍. Forgive me. Just a little stunned right now☺️

What Girls Said 4

• Aw. You are adorable. Just ask questions when you need help/are curious about something and answer some questions if you want. Welcome to the site and have fun! :)

• Thankyou^^. Excuse me, how can I send a expression? O O... I didn't find expression as you

• hahahahha, thankyouthankyou:):):)

• :) :) :)

• Well welcome!

Just be friendly and respectful, help people out, chat with people and you'll make friends on here fairly quick ^^

• You don't need to post a picture of yourself every time you ask a question.

• I see the others put their pictures, I thought it was polite, So you mean, put photos there is a problem?

• They only do that when they want to be rated -_- Are you serious? I mean cmon... You can't be this stupid

• Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. What rated and c mon? But I will try to find way to delete this article, seems to have a lot of misunderstanding

• well don't be so lame

• Such venom.

• Oh, I see now. I just want to confirm the purpose of this website.

• Why so mean? Oh wait. Dummy me. I get it. Duh!