Would you says girls or guys get more up votes on their opinions in general?

I'm curious

• No, Max, you stupid idiot, it's not related to gender at all
  • Of course it's related to gender, you idiot!
  • OPTION 3: OTHER FOR UNIQUE PEOPLE!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Very hard to find out just ask a couple of people - I will start the ball rolling I get about 30% of my opinions upvoted.

What Girls Said 2

• I think I've seen more guys get upvotes, but that's because they usually have the funnier comments, which most people can appreciate. Other than that, I haven't seen too much of a difference.

• i've noticed that guys get more upvotes because of lot of what they say is witty or sarcastic
    girls usually get more upvotes on tagging questions

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. females get more upvotes on questions.

• I've never thought of that actually. I always thought that upvotes on this site were based on merit, not gender specifically. There's definitely enough sexism going in both directions on here that something as menial as upvotes being connected to gender never really crossed my mind. No, I'm sure it's based on merit and the value of the post.

• To my eyes: Gender is only a biological property of living things and nothing more.

• K

Which biological property receives more up votes?

• The one's, who are using any of these: brain, logic, truth, helpful advice, humor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)