Do people actually have ' gag relationships' on here?

Just curious cause maybe I should get one lol...

Most Helpful Guy

• @GraySailorsBride and I are the notable exceptions here.

She is:
    - my wife of 9 years,
    - sitting on the chair next to me in our living room
    - also my GaG relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Not real ones... lol because they can never have real relationships online... they would have to get past the milions of perverts first lol which is impossible... but it's sad that people even try... their comfort zone has become so small they won't go outside to talk to people because they think everyone is online and look for relationships online, while it is true that most of the population do go online... they don't really take it seriously enough to find relationships on it, so it's a big of a misconception and some people don't go on it much at all or even on their computers... so... it's definitely sad they have fake relationships.

What Guys Said 19

• The lame ones do.

• I was dating a girl on here for a few years, we went separate ways. You never know who you meet could be the perfect person for you, as long as a connection is established, a future is possible.

• Only the so-called "GAG celebrities". It's kind of like high school on here in that respect.

• "GaG Relationship"? That's by far the stupidest thing I have heard all day.

• Having internet only friends can be fun. And cyber-sex can be lots of fun with the right person. As far as an actual relationship that starts on here and leads to something in person I would say that it is probably really rare if it ever happens.

• Not really, well, not that I know of. The majority are just joking around, you know, just for fun, nothing more than that.

• This sounds weird, but if there's a beautiful girl on here where things could grow between us, I'd give it a shot!

• No, now no one wants me and i wouldn't want just be known as a GaG boyfriend to a girl i want share special Love and i think there is lot of people who suffer with problems and got lot hurt in their heart.

• People do.. I did.
    It doesn't really lead to anything tbh.

Unless you're super committed to travelling to see them.

• Yeah it seems more of a jokey thing

• That's why I stopped lmao.
      There are some super cute/hot girls on here. I would love to date them.. Distance makes that hard, unfortunately.

• I think some people probably do lol

• I flirt and joke on here, but I more or less just wanna be friends, not into the dating scene on here if there even is one!

• Lol it's mostly a joke I'd think, but they do become legit friends!

It'd probably be VERY easy!

• Yeeee i have 2 actually. Me + @missnowhere + @cinderelli πŸ‘„πŸ’‹
    Together we fly πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

• I have no idea haha.. but I wouldn't be surprised.. sometimes it doesn't matter where/how you meet someone. . if they are exactly what you're looking for.

• Who would date someone on the Internet? Are you people absolutely insane?

• Kind of building one now. It could never be real or serious unless we're in person. I have had one long distance relationship, but, even then we met and hooked up a bit in person before it became exclusively long distance.

• It's actually kinda sad in my opinion...

• They do, but, it's not meant for it. I know who I'd want to be with if she allowed me to

• only the lonely

What Girls Said 12

• I know people who have met through GaG and are making a real go of things and I know people who just play at things for the lols. I say just be open to getting to know people and see what happens. If nothing else you'll get fun friends.

• It's not something to just "get" for the sake of it and it's not really something to be proud of but some people are trying to find love here. I've never heard of anyone having an actual relationship here though, it's usually a joke.

• They do, but it's more of a "Hey, we're really good friends" type of thing. It's not anything serious where they are actually dating... not that I know of anyway.

• No idea what you're talking about.

• lol you're the textbook example of this.

• That's probably why you're getting downvoted. Because you know who you are. lol

• @R3d_Anonymous I know haha, I was being sort of sarcastic. Obviously I know what the Asker meant. And yes, it's fun and games, but I don't like how people talk about it like it's purely superficial, what the "popular" Gagers do, that it's lame, when there actually may or may not be more to it. But hey, whatever hahah.

• I suppose so. I've seen it around.
    I don't really think it's a "relationship" though.. Y'know? :p

• I am here wondering the same thing

• Yeah they doooo.

• why would you want one?

• I think so, nothing is impossible her. I have friends but no boyfriend in here. 😁

• They are usually superficial as hell but yes, there are people who have gag relationships.

• Yeah it's dumb attention seeking.

• No they don't

• I don't mean seriously at all.. but a fake jokey thing cause I've seen a couple

• Yes so its pretty pointless

• I hear people calling each other sweetie but they never say it's a relationship