Does this site take itself far too seriously?

Might sound like a rant but, people who run this site should learn to calm their milk factories. Some days ago a question I made was removed,

Question Title: Can I consider myself a virgin if I believe that God has fucked me in the ass, by giving me this life?
Question Detail: Answers please. Mild troll alert.
Reason: Nonsense

Agreed it was not serious but come on, if you can allow penis size and boob size questions, you can allow some light headed rhetorical mindfuck puns.

"Please take careful consideration into your communication with our members. We strive to keep the site useful, valuable, safe, and enjoyable for all."

Well, all these terms are subjectory , not useful for you may not be not useful for all.
And if you were so focused around making something useful to the point you find some non-hurtful pun intolerant, you are better off opening an NGO or something.

Oh oh, and for the general opinions I am about to recieve :-

"If you have problem with why your question was deleted, contact blah blah dot com."
I do not wish for revival of my question, so don't even bother.

"If you have so much problem with the system here, then you are free to anytime leave this site"
Somehow this makes the advice,' If you do not like this life, you are free to end it.' sound like a viable advice..

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they don't want it turning into 4chan.
    As a mod you learn to deal with questions like this, the goal of the site is for girls to assist guys and vice versa; by exchanging fair opinions and questions. There is really no point to have trolling going on, where it is simply not needed.

What Girls Said 2

• They want high quality questions here that are helpful to the community, not trolls and questions that don't pose a question to users. You're welcome to leave. :)

• "They want high quality questions here that are helpful to the community"
      -- Oh, next time I will try to ask 'high quality questions' like "is my boob/penis size okay?"

"don't pose a question to users."
      You realize that the site does not allow itself to post a question without a question mark, don't you?

"You're welcome to leave."
      Some relative must have given you the same advice when you were dumped by your boyfriend (ie, not shown acceptance by others, metaphorically) and wonder what would they say to you?
      "Here, potassium cyanide, You're welcome to leave, the earth if you don't like your stay."

• It's still not a question. "Do you like dogs?" is a question. End of discussion.

Being dumped by a boyfriend does not come into this so stop dragging in random things. You sound like you need some psychiatric help, honestly.

• "It's still not a question. "Do you like dogs?" is a question. End of discussion. "
      Q : What to do when you have no valid point to make 101?
      A : This is a 2 step process :
      1. State your last point.
      2. Claim end of discussion.

"Being dumped by a boyfriend does not come into this so stop dragging in random things. You sound like you need some psychiatric help, honestly."

Ya, That's where the metaphor part kicks in.
      "It's raining cats and dogs" doesn't mean PETA needs to be called.

• Well you admitted in your own question that it was a troll question, so that's why it was deleted.

• If I had rather said, "Mild intellectual alert " Does that make the question intellectual?

• "Question Detail: Answers please. Mild troll alert."

• "If I had rather said, "Mild intellectual alert " Does that make the question intellectual?"

What Guys Said 1

• There are some questions that will offend a large percentage of the site users. Yes, the standards are somewhat "subjectory," but there is no question about the offensive nature of your question. If offensive questions are not removed, fewer people will use this site. That is contrary to the goals of the site administrators. The answer to your question is quite apparent. If you cannot see it, that does not mean that the site administrators are wrong. It only means that you have a problem with your "vision."

• So , now I know that the ANSWER to my question is :-
      1. Apparent.
      2. I cannot see it.
      3. site administrators are not wrong.

Having said SO much about the answer.. why didn't you care enough to write the answer itself.
      __

On another note, I know why these rules are made, Had I said "Man" instead of "God" , the question wouldn't had been removed. This makes the admins look like stuck up nerds with no sense of humor.

• "I doubt that many people laughed at your post. "
      "They have found a balance,"
      "People who were offended did not respond"

• "If I was in the wrong side of their decision, then that means they have not yet found a balance." I apologize; I did not realize that I was conversing with the King of the World.

You do not see that your deleted post was offensive to Christians and Jews. That does not mean that we are all wrong. It means your perception is flawed.

I appreciation your assistance in developing my maturity.