What's the highest number of notifications you've come on to see?

I know that a lot of my questions tend to come out at night or in the mid afternoon (because around mid afternoon I get tired and it gets pretty hot here), and then at night again, tired. And my mind goes to really weird places when I'm tired or hot.
So yeah, I'll ask a question around noon and then go and start commenting on OTHER people's stuff. And then I'll ask another question around the night time if I feel like it, though some days I don't ask anything at all and just forget I even have an account until I get bored (lol)

But that being said, the highest number of notifications I've ever woken up to or gotten on and seen was I believe 89. (which honestly I hate, I wish it had been 88 or 90.)

And because I'm a nosey person, what's the highest you've gotten?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few years back (before the cheap "asker upvoted you" notification)...
    ...
    ...
    ... I logged in and saw 71 notifications! ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• it was 97 but they were mostly those ghost notification-_-'

What Guys Said 8

• I have had 34 notifications after being away from the site for a few days.

• Probably around 7-8... thats what happens when you dont ask questiond I guess... xD

• The highest would be in the 30s.

• You've had way more than me lol for me it was probably like 32 or something.

• I don't know. I think 10?

• I can't remember, probably 18 or 20 once...

• I think 86

• sometimes i ask controversial questions and then dont come one till like 2 days later. one time this happened i got ~150 notifications when i logged on

What Girls Said 11

• 114 or something last weekend. Combination of comments, opinion comments on a question I recently posted, then a lot of 'Asker up -oted' and some from other opinions I commented on.

• I believe it was close to 200.

• I have seen you sometimes take a long time to respond to everything once you came back and I figured it's because you had like 100+ things to respond to. lol

• @R3d_Anonymous Haha yeah

• I think I had like 70 notifications. I don't even know why that happened. I literally came on the next day and was overwhelmed but it was pretty awesome.

• on mine it's been about 216 or something of the sort, i dont remember the exact number.

• I haven't gotten that many. It may have been somewhere between 35-40. I try to check the notifications as soon as I can, so that may have helped them not build up to such a high number.

• I think it was close to 200, and about half a quarter of it are ghost notifications of mentions..

• 74 something like that

• 15 on a regular day

• I've woken up to 112 notifications before. When I took a mini break I came back to 187.

• 33 i came back after school one day to see 33 notifications 1 asking me if i wanted to meet an fuck by an anon which is why i believe anon on this site should be removed

• 20 something for a question i asked