What do you think it would have been like if we would have had GAG 40 years ago?

I think it would have been like using a CB radio with using codes like 10 4 and all of that jazz. The terms would have been different, I feel like that would have been funny lol. How do you think it would have been?

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaker Breaker, GhettoDawg here, concerned my big unit isn't big enough come back?

This is Can Crusher, don't worry about that my Dawg, it ain't the size by where you stick it. Over and out.

• lol 10 4 you got the one Carolina kid here keeping it between the ditches

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 13

• breaker breaker this is doug reefer and i'm on a turtle race with a miss piggy on my tail. can anyone with a bullfrog in my vicinity jam up the checkpoint charlie ahead of me? i have valuable merchandise and will trade for any help regarding this bear trap.

• i asked a similar question a while ago (GAG in 1969)... remember?

so now GAG in 1975... i guess it'd be better than now... technically it'd be an early form of a St. Louis, Missouri-based BBS...

They'd have some coin-operated computer on GAG's HQ in St. Louis... where people could use their computer and enter a public message there... they could also respond to previous public messages once they noticed 'em...

Man it'd be fuckin awesome... love old technology... technology today sucks... :

• I think it would be like this:

Should I get a Hemi 'Cuda, a Mustang Mach 1, or a Trans Am?

What do you think about Vietnam? Are you worried about Russia taking over the world?

Do you dig the Beatles or the Rolling Stones?

What happens when you smoke grass?

• Impossible to answer since there was no internet back then. But the type of questions would be a tad bit more different than now. For one women wouldn't be as open about sex as they are now. They'd probably shy away from asking something like "what's the best way to suck my guy's dick?" because that would have been too over the top back then.

• 1975? I guess I'd be asking about my polyester suit chaffing, how often you had sex at the drive in and whether you were tripping on acid from some of the questions that have been asked.

• Not much because in my real life I know what I already knew before Gag I am a teacher here and help those in need that want my help. I dont come here for Answers I come here to help and to chat with friends

• That was back when 13 year olds were playing outside, instead of losing their virginity and rate me pictures lol

• I don't know, for me.. nothing. The opinions I get on here are not the best and have never used them in the real world as most are short and unexplained. I just ask questions sometimes when I'm extremely bored.

• You're overestimating this site...

• If GaG was introduced 40 years ago, humanity would've been done for in 2015. Oh wait, humanity is done for.

• Girls would be like: "Do you think this dress shows too much ankle?"

• Meh who cares.

• The creators would have been burned at the stake and dragged through town