Girl on here called me a coward then blocked me so I couldn't continue?

Who's really the coward here, and the one with the bad attitude

59

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you care way too much about this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens all the time.

If they block you, that means you're the winner of the argument.

Just put this on your profile, people will not block you as often anymore:

`"By blocking me you are admitting that you cannot handle being scrutinized for your poor actions and bestow victory upon me in our argument.

Thank you for admitting intellectual inferiority." - from MaskedSanity`

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 8

• That happens all the time. You get this girl that talks shit and most of the times starts the argument, and then they say something like that and block you.
    Immature little kids...

• Forget about it, don't dwell on it too much

• This is a NO WHINE ZONE. Get over it!!

• You might not be a coward, but you are a gigantic moron if you care so much about it that you need to give it an extra thread.

• This shit happens all the time on here. It shows just how petty and pathetic they are that they have to resort to that to 'win' and ensure they get the last word in too.

• I'd agree with you Dave

But I also don't know what went down between you two. But if you can talk it out, but you block the person to have the last word, not solving anything, then the blocker would be the coward instead of the blocked

• I know. It's annoying as fuck. It should at least say publicly that you or the opinion was blocked from further comments.

• It's the internet and happens all the time, just ignore her, that about all you can do.