How can I get my post removed?

I made a post on here with a picture, and I don't want it seen anymore. How can I get the moderators to remove it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag does not remove posts on the request of a user. The only reason a post will get removed will be if it breaks the terms and conditions here. Also moderators can only hide something they can not actually remove it, only admins can remove things.

• Mods can only hide things and we can only hide things that actually break the rules here. Admins can only remove things that break the rules. However, you can always ask an admin if they can remove it though and give them your reason why you want it removed. They may well do it if they agree with you and they feel it breaks the rules.

• Is there way to purposely violate the rule to have it removed? XD

• Not really, do you want to send me a link to the post and I can have a look. PM it to me if you don't want everyone else to look to and make comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't, no posts are removed per request, only posts that break the rules will be taken down. If you think the post reveals too much sensitive/personal information, you can contact the Admins to ask them to remove it. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think you can. You can make a request to the admin though, but it's unlikely it will be considered.

• I recommend going to the filesharing site you linked the picture from and delete it from there. If you do that it'll remove the pic on gag too.

• What was it about?

• You're not an admin, so it's none of your business.

• Act my age? How is being honest and telling you you're ugly being immature? It's called being honest.

• Wow @asker aren't you a ray of sunshine...

• Report it. But remember, if you have something removed, you will never become a mod.

What Girls Said 3

• Moderators can't hide it unless it's breaking a rule you can ask the admins if they might remove it though http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• You can't get it removed however if you aren't already anonymous I would go change it and then I would disvow it so you basically won't have anything to do with it anymore by clicking on the the image that looks like a broken link that appears under your question before you click on it.

• You'll have to contact an admin personally, with a link to your question and request deletion.