If you're lying about your age on here, what makes me think I can take anything you say, seriously?

Like, if you're going to lie about such a thing, how can I take you seriously about anything else you say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people don't expect to stay on this forum for a long time. They just create an account in a hurry in order to ask a question or to answer something. Some of them leave and others stay.
    Anyway, I don't put much importance into something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are absolutely right. Lying is a very bad habit and when a person lies to you, surely you won't be able to trust the person again, or rather you will find it hard to believe anything the other person says. Lying breaks trust and once a trust is broken it will never be the same ever again.

I know trust can be fixed but it will never be like the first time, it will never be 100% again, it will always be less than that.

I would never do that to anyone, I would never lie to anyone. If you ask me I won't lie to you about my age.

What Girls Said 5

• for some it's a mistake, others r just fooling around so taking them seriously isn't a good idea. as for me, pretty much everything u see is real.

• :o I swear I'm not lying about my age! 😭

• Some might have just accidentally clicked on the wrong year when they created the account, or they did on purpose. Anyways, I don't think why anyone should lie about their age -_-

• I didn't lie about my age but mama always said age ain't nuthin but a number. Lol but I see where ur coming from, but I wudnt necessarily immediately judge someone just based off of their age, you know. Like I've been told for most of my life that I'm pretty mature... for my age.

• I don't know why people lie about age online. No-one really cares.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm with you. If I learn that they are lying about their age, that's the end of it!

• You sound butt hurt. Perhaps cat-fished?

• Does it REALLY look like I'm lying about my age?

• What would you say if someone has very high ratings is almst 70. Would you pay any attention to someone that old? I seriously dobubt it so he lied to get his opinion valued. Welcome to discrimination.

• I would certainly welcome opinions of that age

• Very few do, esp on sexual topics.