Do you think you should be able to pin questions or myTakes to your main profile page?

People love building profiles, letting others snoop around and get a feel for who they are, would you like to have the option to pin certain questions or myTakes onto your profiles main page?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with @Watermelonoma... could be a nice idea.
    That is of course, if it wouldn't absorb too much processing capacity. But I guess not :D

What Guys Said 2

• yeah that's not a bad idea

• Nothing overboard, we don't want them turning into MySpace or Facebook profiles, but just a spot for one take or question. Something that can say a little about us and where we are coming from.

• yeah i definitely like the idea. id probably use it myself

• I would if I actually wrote any takes that weren't anon, ha!

• That is a really good idea.

What Girls Said 1

• This is actually a really interesting idea. How would something like that work, do you think? Just people selecting questions and myTakes to be shown on their main profile?

• Yeah, just having the option to show something that you want people to notice. I think there are a lot of people who write some interesting takes and questions and as we have the comments displayed (the upvoted ones) we could have a take we select so people get a feel for who you are and your views. I know they are in the profile but they are sort of buried.

• Yeah, I see what you're saying. Thanks for your feedback :)

• No worries :) thanks for listening!