Which questions on G@G annoy you the most?

I particularly don't like the racial questions, or all the "Tag a G@Ger" questions all that much. Which questions annoy you? You can name more than one.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The "what does this mean" questions are pretty annoying because they're pretty self explanatory.

• Like the "A guy said Hi to me, what does that mean". Answer: It means nothing, it only means he is a friendly guy now stop over analysing it. Gosh LOL :)

• Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 26

• Girls that post "how do my boobs look" questions that are clearly seeking attention and only after sexual comments.

Any questions that are sexist or racist or generalise anyone group of people in anyway.

Girls that post "O MY GOSH HE SAID HI WHAT DOES THAT MEAN" are a bit annoying, STOP over analysing things all it means is he is friendly and simply saying Hi to you. It does not mean he wants to necessarily have sex with you. Which leeds me onto the next thing MOST guys that say a word to a girl are not just wanted sex. Seriously get over it. Smh..

• Agreed! I hate the 'he looked at me once in class and now I think he's in love with me' questions!

• @ambertaylor yes it is sad. Because people that do this and both men and women do it get their hopes up too much when there actually has been no sign of attraction and then their self esteem just plummets.

• Asker: Yes I get fed up with some of those race questions to.

• 1.) Most definitely racially motivated questions
    do annoy me it's like come on it's 2015
    2.) Questions about "How do i look "?
    3.) Questions on breast or penis size
    4.) Questions on why my ex blocked me on
    Facebook now come on a ex is ex for a reason?

• "I'm 12, should I lose my virginity this weekend, also how do my boobs look?"

• Questions about penis size I absolutely don't answer. #Boring

• penis size questions. I mean, I don't mind the question, but the repetition is annoying. Like, just search for the question, y'all... It's been asked before, I practically guarantee.

• Penis size questions are boring.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...339f96a3a1.jpg

• Yeah I agree. And also the many questions like "does he like me?".
    These questions can never be answered in a helpful way... you can just guess :-(
    Your questions are A LOT better :D

• Well certain topics itself annoy me and so the questions related to those topics

• The ones where the answer is so blatantly obvious to everyone but the question asker.

• Agreed. I hate the 'which one of us is prettier?' Ones too.

• wow lol, I came up with a whole mytake on questions to parody some of these questions lol. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22614-top-ten-gag-questions-that-haven-t-been-asked-yet-but-may-possibly

But seriously I hate the Dick size questions, and the how does my butt/boobs look

• Guys asking if a girl walking in their vicinity translates to a girl wanting to have sex with them. Girls asking what is wrong with guys, because obviously they must be misogynistic if they don't serve her every need and want 24/7. Oh, and the "rate me" threads.

• top 5

does he like me

i'm a virgin questions

does she like me

what does it mean if_______________

my takes about being gay

• Well miss,

I agree with you. It is starting to bore me to see those questions
    I'd happily tag them, but I didn't expect to be tagging again five minutes later.
    "They know who they are" is my new answer

• No questions annoy me.

• All questions that have obvious answers, so about 90% of the questions on here.

• The "questions" that are more statements or comments than questions.

• Why men stare/ are pervs/ pigs?
    How do my boobs look?
    What do that mean?
    Why he/she ignores me?

And many more

• questions with stupid generalization... so annoying <_<

• The obvious trolls.

• All the SEX questions coming from gurls like WTFFFFF juz gimme a HAWT pix alrdy >.>

• "rate me" & those religion questions

• I don't discriminate... I like almost all questions

• I'm guilty of asking penis size questions, not gonna lie.

• I don't get why people get annoyed at "How do I Look" Questions.
    That's what the "How do I look" section is for!

• Rate me questions

What Girls Said 18

• Questions about dick size, again and again and again by the same people! So boring.

Any question where the asker refuses to value or consider others opinions... what was the point of even asking!

Also the girls who are seriously just attention seeking and use questions as a means for a flirt and compliment receiving.

• Yes I saw a prime example of your second point. A girl posted a my take and it was not sexist, it was pointing out valid points and many women took great offence to it being mean and nasty and some giving verbal abuse. The girl never generalised all women. Some people really have such a chip on their shoulder they take things that are not offensive and imply they are and won't accept others opinions.

• Yes! Then they downvote you if you don't validate their question! Why did you ask then? 😋

• Any fucking questions regarding any race. Like my gawd, can people grow up a lil? Recently on a question where a dude asked if Asians dress more modestly compared to Americans/Europeans and someone just freaking answered something like no, Asians dress like that due to bad economical backgrounds. And I'm like 'cuse you? Fck, there's so many people from lower class, that doesn't necessarily means Asians only! And the fact that he could say the only time Asians are mentioned is when the dogs or cats in neighborhood went missing wtf -_-

Also, DICK SIZE QUESTIONS. BOOBS SIZE QUESTIONS. BUTT SIZE QUESTIONS. There's no such thing as a "perfect size" - grow up! You're beautiful in your skin! No matter what's your dick size, boobs size or how small/big your butt is.

Questions that the QA are over thinking like for example, "He smiled while talking to me today, does that mean he likes me?" - NO, it only mean that he's a human and have expressions while conversing with someone. OMG I swear I see so many of these questions every single fcking day on the livefeed.

• The ones which are like:
    why are all girls ______? (insert preferred insult eg sluts, gold-diggers, mean, bitchy, feminazis, whingers...)
    why are all guys ______? ( insert preffered insult eg players, sexist, controlling, complaining...)
    Come on, the person writing that question knows full well that not all of one gender is horrendous!

• "Rate me 1-10"
    "Is my dick too small?"
    "Is he/she into me?"
    "All women suck!"
    "All men suck!"
    "All whites are racists!"
    "All blacks are criminals!"
    "All Indians are ugly!"
    "All Asians are weird!"
    "All religious people are dumb"
    "All atheists are ignorant"
    *with a very strong emphasis on "all"..
    And can I just say that it's kind of funny how all the extremist questions are never actual questions, just people horribly generalising and ranting about a body of people that they supposedly feel "wronged by" in some way UghuhhghHuhgh 😩😪

• "Is a 7 inch dick too small?"
    "Am I ugly?"
    "Why does *describes situation that has currently happened to them, once* always happen?"

• DICK SIZE QUESTIONS 😭

• How Do I Look? Is My Dick Big? How Are My Boobs? Would You Fuck Me?
    How Do I Look? Is My Dick Big? How Are My Boobs? Would You Fuck Me?
    #Go G@G...

• The racial questions by far. They're worse than the troll questions. At least the troll questions seem more intelligent.

• "What does it mean when people stare at you?"
    "Does he like me?"

Ughhhgh!!!

• How do I look. I blocked it so I didn't have to see it.. Still see it.

The thing I hate is they'll post in the wrong topic. "how do i look, would you date me?" so OBVIOUSLY it has to go in dating. "how does my outfit look, also rate me?" so OBVIOUSLY it has to go in fashion. Or they'll just put it in like.. Other. Oooh man. I hate it. Just put your shit in the right topic. :(

• I had GAG change automatically change the topic for me (as soon as I pressed preview)... so I don't know if they were all to stupid to choose the wrong section or if the algorithm for this is just bad...

• there is one "change" too much lol

• I feel you sister. Those questions are quite irritating.

• "Why doesn't he/she like me? I'm perfect?"

• i hate the: i am nice to girls so why am i not a ladies man questions, feminist political or religion related questions, penis size, does s/he like me, how do i look (coming from an extremely attractive person), i am 14 should i lose my virginity questions?, and last but not least, the generalizing, bitter questions.

• ughhh the "Am I pretty questions?" like ladies/ the occasional dude... you don't need anybody else's approval. Just accept yourself please lol

• The one's that don't make sense.

• The obviously racist questions the asker tries to play off as "just an opinion"

• penis size and race questions annoy me also, or the ones where they ask how do i look and only show their boobs or something -.-

• "Why don't girls like nice guys? I am a nice guy and they don't want to fuck me, what am I doing wrong?"
    Fuck logic!
    "They happened to look at my direction, do they like me?"
    "Which race is /insert whatever?"

• Race, Religion and Politics. Most people are so close minded/set in their ways that they can't have a civilized conversations concerning these topics...