Is it me or does a great majority of Gag get easily offended?

Either you have to put a disclaimer before writing a mytake or make sure you cover all basis because there's always someone waiting to pick u a part.
Even when you cover yourself conclusions are drawn that have nothing to do with your article.

Loosen up my friends :-o

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not you, the thing is so many people on GAG are not reacting on what actually is offensive they have decided a group of people are like this or that and are looking for anything they can use to prove they are correct and people are against them. They take anything and put the total wrong meaning behind it because it suits their screwed up thoughts. If you try to tell them other wise they turn to personal insults, if they can't win they turn to personal insults it really is pathetic behaviour, many kids don't even behave like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people on the internet get easily offended, not just on GAG.

What Guys Said 6

• I find this question offensive. Will one of the moderators please remove this filth for the well-being of my mental health? You have a duty of care. Protect me!

• Is it just me, or does the vast majority of humans get offended too easily?

• Some are easily offended and others just like to pick a fight.

• The latter. There sure is a lot of overly sensitive people in those site. :/

• You're right, they do.

• And while they come on here looking for advice, they know its people's opinions, not actual advice, that's why they call it "most honest opinion" etc... We're telling you what we think

What Girls Said 0