Why do I get so few responses to my questions?

They are always very simple and concise and I only get 1 or 2 and the opinions I get are crummy...

Most Helpful Girl

• Because not everyone will be interested in the question topic. If it's a question that gets asked numerous times a day, you won't get much attention because people naturally ignore repetitive ones. People should search GAG for their question before asking it because it's likely someone's already asked it. Questions which appeal to the majority of people will bring in a lot of opinions.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21674-want-more-answers-to-your-questions-check-out-these-tips

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It can go with how many people follow you, how many people follow certain topics, and also just pure luck of how many people see it :)

• Just the luck of the draw...

What Guys Said 4

• Because this site is dying a slow and painful death, people would rather blow up the "tagging questions" rather than answer shit!

• give me an example of the question, are they open ended and breed legitimate thought? or are they so concise that the question is seen as boring and obvious?

• Well, there was one recently that was about trying to find people to form a group, I got zero responses... and then there was one about a girl I liked and I didn't understand her "signs" and I got one anonymous response which was like, "She probably needed to think: or something like that.

• I feel like if the question is too long people won't even bother to read it.

• do what feels right for you, most of it is in the title, if you can make the title interesting, responses will follow

• I feel the same. I feel people are becoming less and less active recently.

• I've seen your questions before and they're always way too specific. They're rather boring ones as well so there isn't much incentive to read through all the details.

• That's what I've been trying to get away from because I know I've always had extremely detailed questions.