GAG: Remove one, add one, bring one back?

Choose one for each:

1) One feature you'd remove from GaG
2) One new feature you'd add to GaG
3) One old feature you'd bring back to GaG

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) asker upvote
    2) streamlined search function
    3) comments to comments in the livefeed

• You can disable asker/myTake owner upvoted notifications on your profile settings, fyi :)

What Guys Said 11

• 1.) I'm fine with the current features. At least I can't think of anything I'd want to remove.

2.) A search bar through your own profile so you can find your old questions and answers without clicking "show more" a million times.

3.) The ability to sort age range when looking through questions.

• I like the search bar idea :D

• @ihatework Huh, didn't know it used to be in pages. Sounds interesting.

• yeah it made searching for things way easier

• 1. I feel there is an element of if a post is removed here comes down to which gender you are and I would remove this sexism.

2. I would add a feature like this for people that have posts removed every week, if you have 2 or more posts removed of any kind (could be questions, my takes, opinions or opinion comments) for breaking the rules within a week there are consequences. 1st week: They just get removed. 2nd week: You get a written warning 3rd week: You get another warning. 4th week: Your account is shut down. Then once you made another account from that IP address you would loose your right to use the anonymous feature at all on GAG as many people that abuse the rules do it using anon. If you then have a second account shut down that IP address is then banned from using the GAG website forever.

3. I would bring back the personality options but I would upgrade them so their is no options that you can select that are down grading either gender like there was in the past.

• There are so many other things I wanted to mention to but since you only said one of each I decided to answer the question how you asked it. :)

• 1- can't think of any but i'm sure someone will have a good idea
    2- more profile options, current one seems kinda flat
    3- bring back chat, messaging kinda sucks.

• 1. All those obnoxious ads, the front page, the social media buttons, the hundreds of trackers.
    2. Discussion rooms where users can have an active group chat about asked subjects.
    3. web.archive.org/.../ that layout looked so much better.

• Oh i forgot i'd certainly remove the character limits although luckily i am not bound to it ^^.

• 1) Upvote notifications, I don't really care about those
    2) A place where we could just write how our day was, how we're feeling. Or an experience, stories, poetry. (Not a MyTake where people expect advice or something)
    3) /

• 1. MyTakes. Gone.
    2. Improved search options.
    3. Chat, even though I never use it.

• 1. automatic image upload to GAG on the question. I want it like in the opinions so you have control over your pictures
    2. verification system
    3. I don't know any old removed features, haven't been that long here

:)

• 1) The autocorrection which screws up stuff that was originally correct
    2) Editing, and a really fucking obvious search bar with multiple flashing arrows so that people stop asking a million boobs or butt or ideal penis size questions daily
    3) Old MHO system, quality of an answer has nothing to do with gender

• 1) Opinions that can be very short
    2) Deleting posts
    3) I can't remember any

• 1. I don't know what I'd remove
    2. I'm stuck between choosing what opinions show up on your profile and being able to see who upvotes your comments
    3. Opinion comments showing up in the feed

• 1) Not sure
    2) The ability to be anonymous when commenting on another user's opinion
    3) I haven't used G@G long enough to know anything

What Girls Said 8

• 1. the notification bell. most pointless thing.
    2. either live notifications or indications of status
    3. i liked the way our profiles were set up back in the day.

• 1. Stop this weird tumblr block picture Pinterest thing. I really don't like it.

2. The ability to add photos to posts without faffing with external links. Would be nice if it could be done directly through the post.

3. Bring back the chat feature!

• 1. None that I can think of atm.. the current feature is nice the way it is. But maybe the green colour notifications lol (but only because I dislike green)

2. A search bar for our own profiles. So that I don't have to click "show more" for tons of times and sometimes when I accidentally clicked on a question, I have to start all over again.

3. The one where we used to be able to sort out age range for the questions.

• I don't think I'd take any features away, they all seem fine to me. I would make a few changes, pinned content for example, better messaging (an on screen chat window would be excellent, I hate having to switch between questions and messages when I'm getting lots of answers and want to reply but don't want to stop chatting.

Bring back a feature? 1xper point for being the first to answer. I'm sad that has gone.

• 1. I would remove the one where you have to put a question mark at the end of each title.
    2. Limit the number to posts someone can write anonymously.
    3. Rating questions

• I would prefer to choose what topics I don't want to follow rather than just a few that I do want to follow. I miss a lot of stuff.

• 1) I can't think of one.
    2) When you hover over the "topics" in the top bar, it'd be easier if a list of the topics came down so you can immediately go to that topic.
    3) I think it's all okay as it is so can't think of an old feature.

• 1. The hashtags
    2. Seeing who's blocked me
    3. The old menu bar