How many of you think GAG should have their own mobile app?

I'm tired of always loging on to my computer to check gag and the internet on my phone doesn't allow me to log on

Most Helpful Guy

• App is on the way... But why can't you log in to mobile site? Why doesn't your internet allow it?

• I type in all my credentials and then it says loading page and then no connection and i have full signal an wifi bars on my phone

• yeah i do

• What error do you get when you try to login on mobile? (screenshot would be great)
      What mobile device and browser are you using? Did you try a different browser?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• There will be a mobile app for Android and iPhone users coming soon :)

Although I'm curious what you mean by the internet on your phone won't allow you to log on. What device and browser are you using? You should be able to use the site on your phone's browser.

I am using a android phone and firefox (like on my computer)

• I have a Samsung galaxy Pocket neo

• Okay, thanks! We'll look into it :)

• People keep asking this but they do have an app in the making apparently, it's just not been released yet.

• I use it on my phone browser