What's the reason you joined GAG?

Just curious...

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• free amazon cards. just wish it wasn't so many points to get to it, in the good old days it was like 2 or 3 thousand points to get one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Using my logical thinking I try to post as many opinions as I can so that it helps people in any way possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I too was just curious. That's literally it. I heard about a site that promoted healthy, interesting conversations. I joined. I don't know if it's as awesome as I thought it would be, but I like it. I'm here. Hi.

-SerUmbras

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm severely insecure and anxious over my dating and relationship life (or rather completely lack thereof).

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it attracts people because it gives you the opinions of the opposite sex - which is helpful in the dating world

• i love to write, enjoy sharing my takes. Plus, the net is still a novelty to me for i grew up in another age, so love talking with people from all over the world

1|0
    0|0
  • stumbled upon this site when I googled for something... the concept of the site seemed interesting so I started lurking around. then I wanted to participate because there are lots of awesome people here! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I mistook it for an overtly homoerotic Gene Kelly fandom website known as "I'm GAGging on Gene Kelly's cock." That website has since been shut down so I decided to stay here.

0|0
    0|0
  • boredom...

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I usually come here when I'm bored too lol like now...

• I had done a Web search asking about romantic interest in feet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like answering people's questions and doing my best to help :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Relationship crisis.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good place for advice :)

• Yup! and you can babble, whine, rant, and cry as much as you want without feeling like you're burdening someone or like they want you to stfu lol

• Google kept leading me here and I was curious about what the site was and how it worked, so I joined.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curiosity killed the cat.. found it on Facebook and it lead me to this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found this site by accident actually, after I was left high n dry by this guy and was temporarily losing myself for choosing to ignore the obvious (bad habit of mine) I typed in "why do girls ignore that a guy is using them? " (girls as in "why do i") this site popped up. I read through it and found myself feeling less n less upset about the fact I did it to myself and just kept using it

0|0
    0|0