Do you ever unblock someone just to end up blocking them again?

As time passes, it's not uncommon for me to unblock someone if I can't remember why I blocked them or if the situation seemed petty. Then sometimes they'll say something or act in a way that makes me not want to talk to them ever all over again lol Does this ever happen to you too?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It's rare. Usually, if someone ends up on my block list, they don't get a second chance. Especially if it's a girl that betrays my trust in some huge way.

In terms of Facebook: a slap in the face, I will forgive. A dagger in the back, she gets sent into exile. And metaphorically speaking, if she helps an enemy of mine dagger me in the back, working as an accomplice, then it's off with her head. Not literally, mind you.

What Guys Said 17

• Nope! When I block someone, it is usually for a valid reason. So I don't unblock them unless there is a strong reason for me to do so.

• hasn't happened yet, haven't blocked anyone yet. lol.

• No, I haven't done that.

• No, but people have done that to me lol and this one girl recently unblocked me and she blocked me for at least almost 2 years lol and now finally unblocked me she will keep answering my questions now and I just ignore her the reason she blocked me was so stupid and unfortunately for her I have a very strong memory. Now I am gonna punish her treat her like the bottom of my shoe now I have power over her.

• "Now I am gonna punish her and treat her like the bottom of my shoe now I have power over her." Major red flag. You sound like a fucking lunatic.

What the absolute fuck @blondfrog. You have issues. First of all, it's not that deep. If your feelings are that ridiculously hurt over being blocked then you need to learn how to get thicker skin. Second of all, you don't have power over her. She's a total stranger who most likely doesn't care half as much about you as you are overexxagerating.

• Who tf remembers why someone blocked them TWO YEARS ago? Let it go. You sound silly. Stop being so ridiculously sensitive.

• You sound like a real lame fucking pathetic ass loser deluding yourself about having power over strangers online who don't even give you the time of day unless you follow them around on GAG.

• I used to block people, but now people block me. Times have changed. I guess I became too tolerant lol.

Yeah it used to happen to me, I would give people another chance, sometimes two.

• No, once I block someone they stay blocked cause usually there is reason
    why it happened.

• I think I have done that once, and I haven't had to block them again (yet).

• I never bloc anyone

• No but I've unfollowed, refollowed, then unfollowed people again on instagram. Does that count?

• I have blocked some people before, then unblocked them; then I haven't re-blocked them mostly because they've also had me blocked. I was debating keeping their names up as an indicator of sorts, but I prefer my empty block list.

• No matter how much rage I may feel towards a user, I never block anyone.

• I'm curious as to why not? You don't owe any of these strangers access to who you are, what you share, and your online environment.

• What I find to be the real test honestly is being careful to not become antagonistic. There have been a few times where I've been so tempted to call someone an "idiot", "asshole", "douche", or a "bitch" or insult them in general, etc, but especially ever since I expressed interest in becoming a moderator, and since I've become one, I'd rather not be the prick cop who pulls people over for speeding and yet doesn't follow the rules himself, so to speak. Plus, it'd look really bad for me as a moderator to have one of my posts removed because it violated the site's guidelines because that's what they chose me to punish...

Also, even if I wasn't, it's just that we as moderators of course pedantically review the site's guidelines to develop a concrete understanding of them, so even if I wasn't a moderator, I still probably wouldn't just because now I know exactly what is and isn't against the rules...

• hmmm... you seem to give an excessive amount of fuqs when it comes to what others think of you?

• No one has given me chance to block him/her :(

• oh yes, my best friends ex girlfriend

• I dont get the question. Its very ranty

• So this is the fifth question from some random 30-35 year anonymous user leaving worthless, pointless, meaningless posts. Infatuated much? Fuck off and stop concerning yourself with a random stranger who doesn't give a shit about you.

• No as im not mentally unstable.

• You also must not be all that intelligent otherwise you'd have a more concise, legitimate definition of mental instability.

If you're going to insult me then don't do it while you're hiding behind anonymity. Otherwise leave your pussy ass, cowardly, anonymous sh*t talking off my posts.

• Once you get blocked, you won't get unblocked. I've only blocked around 20 people though

• It could just be that you're childish.

• Are you the same 30-35 year old user who seems fixated on answering my questions with passive aggressive insults? Stop being a pussy and say what you need to say otherwise stop being concerned about who I am, what I do, and my business as an outsider to my life.

• If this is the first time you've encountered me and you're a total stranger, then it could just be that you attach too much ego and significance to your 'assessments'. Perhaps you give yourself far too much credit and overexxagerate the value of your worthless online assessments of complete strangers.

• lol, ok cupcake...

What Girls Said 7

• No way. Once I block a person they STAY blocked.

#Blocks4Life

• Once I've blocked you, you're blocked for good.

• Don't have to deal with it since I don't block anyone.

• I don't block people so nope.

• No never. I don't block people regardless of the situation. Though I did follow some people and unfollow them because my opinion about them changed to only end up following the person again.

• No, I block people for a reason

• I only block sexist, racist, and homophobic people and they're gonna stay blocked FOREVER

• So you wouldn't block a murderer?

• @blondfrog Can't prove they actually killed someone so I most likely wouldn't take them seriously if they say they have. I can tell a person that's a sexist, racist, or homophobic though. It's easy