Have you ever not answered a question cause someone had the same opinion as you already posted?

Most Helpful Girl

• yup.. that happens. mostly with @MissNowhere.. many times we have the same thing to say.. sometimes i give my own.. and sometimes i comment on hers to say i was gonna say the same thing. she does that too.. lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost never read the other comments before I comment. The worst is when I think I have some really witty response and then I see that 3 other people beat me to it.

• Than everyone else thinks you copied the other opinions.

• I didn't even noticed till you mentioned it :(, sorry @Bellegirl21. I always have trouble choosing MH so I always look to see has the most upvotes.

• Curse you Dora and Llorando! 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 15

• No. I usually post and then see what other people said. And even when I do read the comments first, I'll post what I was gonna say anyways even it's similar to what someone else says. I treat it like this - if you're asking for advice, the more opinions you have to go off of the better, even if sometimes it's redundant. Like how most experiments are done in triplicate and you average together the data. If lots of people are saying the same thing, shouldn't that make you think like, "hey, maybe they're onto something here?"

• It depends. Sometimes I won't and some days I will.

If the question is very serious or very fun, I'll answer. Or if I have a lot of time that day, I'll answer.

If someone explained something so eloquently, that I would put myself to shame to type the same thought, then no, I won't answer.

• Yes. I didn't want to feel like I was copying the other persons response and also they might have explained it in way better words than I could have so it was best to leave it alone instead of trying to say the same thing, but confuse the question asker because I didn't know how to truly put my opinion into words.

• Oh, for sure. If I scroll through the comments beforehand and see something exactly like what I was going to say, I won't add an additional opinion. It'd feel too repetitive or copycat-like for me. I'll just add a comment to someone else's post and say "This. ^" or acknowledge that is what I'd say.

• Nope I'm still going to get my xper points :)

But people have avoided leaving omtheir opinion when they've realized I took the words right out of their mouth and saved them some time.

• yeah some people literally say the exact thing i was going to, so no point.

• Any time @MaskedSanity turns up to put her two cents in before me, there is little point in restating the glaringly obvious :)

• Yep, I do this often too.

If someone already expressed all my thoughts, I tend to just lurk and maybe reply to a few comments. :p

• @MaskedSanity haha... yeah, it's good to have a lurk now and then!

• Lol at the options. But I usually answer most questions from the feed so I'm not able to see any other opinions.

• I almost never read the other comments before I comment. The worst is when I think I have some really witty response and then I see that 3 other people beat me to it 😂😱

• I usually post my opinion before I read through the comments. So if someone else has the same opinion so be it.

• I will just thumb up the answer if I agree with it or if it's what I wanted to say, and I will answer if I have anything else to add or if my opinion isn't already there.

• Nope. I rarely ever read the other oponions on a q.

• Yeah definitely lol

• yes. in that case, i'll just upvote them

• Nah don t care. I am posting my point anw :p
    Plud I usually post before I read the comments.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, I have done that a few times

• no, if hardly ever look at what other people post, especially now that you can answer from the home page

• I answer anyway, but I try to give more detail in my answer so it's not COMPLETELY redundant!

• depends a little bit on the type of question... but I've replied quite often when someone said the same thing already, I just try to give it my own spin...

• Nope, most of the times I don't even bother reading other opinions, just skim the q, post and bounce

• Yep, that's the main reason I'd pass a question up unless I can add my little twist to it

• I think all of us did at some question.

• A few times, I think, yes.

• oh yeah. i just sit there and die a little inside because i can't say what i wanted to :(

• I ususally post before reading the ithers, so... oops!

• Lol, sometimes yeah, it teases me a lot tbh

• Yeah there's no point saying it if it's been said already. Though that was before the days of answering straight from the feed, cause now I don't see what others have written

• yeah and justbanANNAz has a big juicy butt wow

• Ain't got time for that shit.

Plus reading the comments before hand often makes me look more clever...