Whenever I type something the site moves to some ad?

Has anyone had that happen before? I've just had to try like 25 times to finish writing this post. Annoying!!!

Have installed adblocker! Thanks guys xx

Most Helpful Guy

• yes and it's always glitchy on mobile this website only makes my keyboard disapear midword or makes me go all the way to the bottom and i have to scroll up to be able to finish my statement when it does it again and i have to scroll up like 50 times @G@G

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it drives me nuts, especially because G@G doesn't always run the fastest (regardless of my computer being new) so it makes correcting something extremely annoying.

What Guys Said 4

• has not happened to me yet, have you tried installing an ad blocker?

• Internet with ads? What does it look like? I don't understand people who aren't blocking ads. Is it because you don't know how (google: adblock) or out of moral reasons because you want to support the site financially?

• Happens sometimes, I usually stop loading the site midway so I can surf as fast as I used to do.
    The ads are loaded after the site most of the time and if not quickly go back 2 times

• YESSSSS ! This site has become pathetic. I guess they have become greedy and want money from all the ads. But it is a nuisance. On cell phones it is impossible and on co puters too, stupid ads keep moving your typing box out of visibility

• The amount of ads on here are indeed excessive it makes me want to stop contributing many times.
      One day they will cross the boundary as they almost already have.
      For now i encourage everyone to use adblocking software like uBlock until they get there act together.

• @sawno will check that out thanks x

What Girls Said 2

• I've noticed when I sign in on my phone the screen jumps up a little at password and I accidentally click an ad. Annoying as heck.

• Hi, Babyapple!

Are you on your cellphone or desktop?