Do you get pissed at gag questions?

like i always think how retarded people are I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Different perspectives are the very reason why we all come to this site. If everyone was the same, you wouldn't get any questions answered.

So... yeah. You want to find people with different opinions than yours. But to say that they don't agree with you enough, or that they're too different, is kind of a dick move.

Yeah, I get pissed when people post some really rude shit. But who am I to deny them the same privilege this site offers to me?

Beggars can't be choosers, and we're all beggars on here.

What Girls Said 10

• It does not happen often, but I have to shake my head every now and then at questions or comments that people make.

cf.chucklesnetwork.com/.../...or-being-serious.jpg

• Yes, I feel some of these Rude and crude Questions or Sexual ones tend to get out of hand, @A-Y-Y-Y-L-M-a-o In fact, many should be bannned.
    Good luck.

• Yes! I hate the misogynist/misandrist questions, and the completely obvious questions that don't require an answer. So annoying at times.

• Nah, at most I'll find them amusing. Nothing on the internet is worth getting worked up over.

• Some of them. But I just don't bother answering.

• There was only one question that made me Grr. Lol

• Yes. Obvious ass shit gets asked most of the time.

• Some of them, yes. Especially repetitive ones like those "dick size" questions for example.

• I do, especially at those rate me questions.

• Some are just stupid and some are clearly flaming and some like all the penis size questions from insecure guys are I suppose fair enough but infuriating because these people have the wealth of all the internet's knowledge at their fingertips but choose to ask random strangers for statistics or whatever rather than just doing a little bit of research themselves

What Guys Said 6

• its the internet, i don't give a shit.

• yes my anger consumes me until i release the pressure by strangling a baby kitten

• not the kittens ;c

• Ok sorry bye leave the kitten alone

• i don't know if i can, that neck that neck. i feel a stronge urge to grab it and squeeze.

• Damn man, no need to get so emotionally bothered by something as unaffecting of you as questions on GaG!

Are you sure you're not angry at something else in life and you're just leaking those bad vibes everywhere?

• na just get pissed at everything tbh. i literally get pissed at everything besides my grandad and my cat

• I send it to russians on csgo

• no... I get pissed at the people asking them <_<

• Not all of them, but some of them don't know when to pull out a q tip when there's resistance.

• I get pissed a liberals if that counts.

• What did liberals do to you, dude?

• @Prof_Don It's not what they are doing to me, it's what they are doing to America.