For those who have cashed in their $20 amazon gift card from GAG what did you order?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ordered

-a poster of a shitty band for an ex boyfriend
    -a few school books
    -lingerie
    -a toilet mug for my sister

• :>
      :>
      :>

• @Dave20154 i think he's my ex it would explain the bitchy tone

• Nah, I only have 2. One of them couldn't be you in this great wide world of internet.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Over the months:

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction perfume
    A white bikini
    Wayfarer sunglasses
    USB cable
    Soft pink lipstick
    Face prime (for my sister) - hasn't arrived yet
    Kinder Bueno 3 pack - hasn't arrived yet
    20 Nutella servings - hasn't arrived yet

• Not a fan of shopping on Amazon cause the shipping fee is hella crazy for me.

But here's what I just got which hasn't arrived yet :
    • sunglasses
    • bracelet
    • Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods
    • pink bikini (for the housemate)
    • a teddy bear lol

I think it was over $20 tho, did top up I think. Got my friend back home to do it for me cause it's gonna ship to her anyways. Double the time of waiting -_-

• FYI Percy Jackson and the lightning thief---great series... first book was meh but you will like it:)
      at least it is getting there and all that other crap will be nice

• The Last Hero was the last book to the pj series. Then there's a sequel series to it : heroes of olympus, there's 5 books too and the last one just came out last October. It was good. I'm gonna get myself an entire set of the two series for Christmas I hope ahah

• That would be an awesome Christmas... now that i am getting old all i get is socks :(

• Gotta admit, the last time I ordered a really shitty maid's outfit (cosplay purposes) and stockings (not for cosplay purposes :P )

• I don't really buy anything in amazon its just so expensive!!! I like it when I can get free shipping in Ebay!!! So I don't really use amazon... I use the $20 in like earings hahah

• Awesome. I always get myself a new pair of weightlifting gloves!

• *shivers* I don't like weight lifting gloves

• Oh I have to wear them or else it hurts my hands to lift anything over 20lbs! Calluses on girls is not very attractive lol

• I gave it to my cousin from Germany. Never asked her what she bought though 😅..

• I put mine towards a camera lens...
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71lAiA8iSvL._SL1500_.jpg

What Guys Said 8

• it's been a couple of years since i had one, 7,000 points is a lot. i remember when they were only 3,000 to get one. anyway i think it was a cd or a couple probably, or a book or two. those are all i ever got from amazon.

• The last thing I spent a gift card on was an organic/natural cologne. Twenty bucks very well spent, I might add. I smell damn good when I wear it.

www.swansonvitamins.com/.../HRC005_Xl.jpg

• That one always smells good, nice purchase

• @zorro8888 Hahaha, very true. They use descriptive words that have nothing to do with scent. LOL

I actually tested this one at a store before buying. It was much cheaper on Amazon, though.

• Asker- Yeah Get all the free smells so you can know what to buy lol

Dodger- Lol "This spray is a mixture of pine and ocean breeze, so you'll never know if you're in the forest or at the beach" something ridiculous like that haha

• The one i just cashed in i got my dog her flea medication

• I got a book one time. I got three months of x box live one. I got a few bike tubes hmmm that's all I really rememver.

• I wanna ordah @elissadido a wedding ring but im afraid it won't be enough so i craii :'(

• I bought some apple cider vinger that ain't sold in stores around here

• Usually protein shakes in the past. Not anymore though. They suck!

• i usually get ebooks, or i may get a game that has been discounted