Why did this fat girl get mad that some people did not agree with her mytake about curvy women?

It's funny how people want tolerance and to get a long then get mad when you don't agree.

She is most likely part of the fat acceptance movement, she believes overweight girls can be curvy but that's find but why do people like her get mad when men and women don't agree?

She got mad when others disagreed too

Most Helpful Guy

• She's just fat and angry. hell if theyre unhappy in their skin either accept it or do something about it instead of trying to be something they're definitely not

• I think she downvoted you lol

• Lol it's quite funny and sad at the same time

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that is the irony of MOST of the online "acceptance" movements. They go on and on about how everyone should be treated nicely/fairly and all that stuff, but the second someone disagrees with them BOOM they all flock and attack them. If they want acceptance they should be able to give acceptance, and part of that is accepting that it is O-K for people to have a different opinion to you. You can't force people into your way of thinking and should accept that others don't think the same. But they don't see it like that, they just attack people who think differently to them, which is essentially what they were trying to say was wrong in the first place. It's just dumb, these rights people really piss me off tbh

What Guys Said 1

• I find this funny this even comes up. *facepalm*

What Girls Said 5

• Oh god tell me about it! The number of people on here who ask a question and then don't want to hear the answer if it isn't the answer they want it to be is ****ing ridiculous. Sort it out guys !

• Because she's passionate and driven about her views but probably also narrow minded and lives with her head in the clouds hoping that just because she posted one myTake that the world will be a better place. It's a nice idea but humans will judge eachother for eternity whether we like it or not.

• Because that means that they're fat not curvy lol. She wants people to think she's curvy.

• I am not sure maybe she immature!

• "This fat girl"
    Was necessary to say