How do you feel when you want to thank someone for MHO, but you can’t because you have been blocked by him/her?

Happened to me today again…I wanted to thank a gal here…. but fuck I can’t since she blocked me as it seems… :(

I just don’t like leavin a manually-selected MHO thankless…. so…

Most Helpful Girl

• Never happened to me. So surprising. I've had a.. Conversation, with them and they've blocked me during it but that's it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That totally sucks, there's no need to block anyone unless your getting harassed by them... all opinions are welcome - negative or positive

• I feel compelled to say thanks since it was a post about MHO hahah 😎

Cheers bud 🍻🎉🎈

What Girls Said 6

• lol!!! This sounds weird on her part, @Klaatu51, that she gives YOU MHO but yet has the ballies to Block you?
    Her Loss, my boss. xx

• You have to admit it's kind of funny she blocked you yet still gave you MHO. Maybe she forgot she blocked you and the reason behind it.

• I just let it go. At least I gave a gratuity a fair to. So that's enough for me😊

• I wouldn't care afterwards. That's her problema.

• Wow really? Lol get over it... So what if they block you and you can't thank them... I don't care.. I don't even thank people for MH...

• It has never happened.

What Guys Said 10

• I actually have never encountered someone that has blocked me yet, surprisingly enough. I mean, there has to be someone out there who has blocked me though, right? I probably just haven't found them yet.

Anyways, in that instance, I would just move on. There isn't much to be done in way of possibilities, so I would just accept it and forget about it. It may be annoying that something would happen like that, but hey-- she liked your answer at least even if she blocked you :)

• "I actually have never encountered someone that has blocked me yet, surprisingly enough."

*blocks you just to fuck with you*

• Yes, I will judge you for the present.. Of just lying. >.>

• @Kay211 Well then... umm... I'll judge you back! Yeah! Take that! For umm... judging me-- y-yeah-- for judging me!

• Well, i had that same thing happen to me and i just blocked her in return also
    sometimes that happens if someone had their account froze due extreme
    abuse from their account

• I would block them back :P

• Oh trust me I know how it feels to be blocked. See it as their loss, and move on! :)

• If I could I would rescind the MHO and give it to someone else. Anyone who blocks me doesn't deserve my gift of extra XPer.

• "Fuck you, you're awesome".

I can't say I've ever had that problem. Maybe she has everyone blocked?

• nothing can be done about it lol.

• Kind of her problem, not yours.

• Why let it bother you... go enjoy your extra free time not giving a damn.

• No offence but you seem kinda desperate, you shouldn't care so much and just be happy you helped.

• Fukin move on. ..