How many people have blocked you?

Updates:
You can put how many people you blocked too

0|0
23|30

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• As far as I know, no one has blocked me yet. I mean, if they have-- I haven't ever run into them to know that they've blocked me. I guess I haven't made too many enemies on the site yet. 😅

I blocked one person before after a very long discussion and some frustration (after 4-5 hours straight of trying to help her out via pm), but she has since deactivated. That was an interesting case. Eventually I just gave up and blocked her and went on with my life. I tried and wanted to help but couldn't. Other than that person, I've blocked no one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is there a way to check?
    I think three have.

-The first guy I can understand cause I was always an asshole to him cause he's an idiot. But I think he unblocked me

-I think a girl blocked me for arguing with her

-Recently this crazy ass guy told me I had asbergers for no reason. He kept saying nonsensical stuff and then blocked me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anyone blocked.

I have been debating blocking the people whom I find out to have blocked me, though. That way I would have an accurate number for this. I don't keep track; there are too many. Most of them, I don't even remember ever speaking to. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've never spoken to them. They probably just didn't like something I wrote.

2|0
    0|0
  • Three people that I know of. Two probably just didn't like something I said on an opinion. One girl blocked me because I said something on her opinion and she got really angry I guess
    cdn.sheknows.com/.../Ryan_Gosling_gif_5.gif
    I haven't blocked anyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I remember one other person that blocked me because I had a conversation on his question lol.

• I don't know how many have blocked me but I have blocked

18 men and 74 women.

2|0
    0|1
    • Dang

• Show All
    • Hows that possible I didn't even know there are that many users on this website hahah

• @Wooooooooo there are lots more users on this site than that. Also that is 75 women now because I just blocked another one. You can tell when you need to block girls long before they go off on their sexist, mean and nasty rants.

• I don't know, but I don't care about that either. So far I have blocked 1 person, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 i think,

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea how many, I'm not egotistical enough to keep a list lol. :-P

But I know for sure that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that at least 5 users have me blocked for sure. #SayingNoNames

#TheirLoss #EmbraceTheHate

1|0
    0|0
  • how do i know that?

1|1
    0|0
    • If you try to upvote or downvote then yeah that's how

• yeah but i´d like to upvote every gager to know how many of them blocked me right? xD i mean i know a few have blocked me but i can´t tell you a number.

• Lol I understand

• around 5ish i think, maybe more

1|1
    0|0
  • I imagine many blocked me i really don't care i plan on leaving

1|0
    0|1
    • Don't leave :'(

• Show All
    • @TheDevilInside @asker
      Im sad because he left. He was a really nice and good person. He told me lots of people hurt him on here, he didn't deserve that at all.
      I always thought of him as a nice and funny person, before i got to know him a bit more.

I hope he will come back

• I understand, there were some messed up people on here that always have to hurt people. :( I wish he will come back one day. He was one of my favorite G@Gers.

• I know of one (and after what I've experience of her I'm quite glad about it lol)

1|1
    0|0
    • That's nice that you unblocked most people don't do that.

• Show All
    • Update: 2nd one blocked me today 😂

• Lol.

• none that i am aware of

1|1
    0|0
  • More than the average user.

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone and I don't think anyone has blocked me, but then I don't think I'm all that well known on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a few actually not sure the number though

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one, that I know of.

1|0
    0|0
    • A guy just blocked me because of my race

• Only my ex, couldn't be bothered to let her get the last word in.

GABOS

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. More than one. I'm too "real" for some of these wusses.

1|1
    0|0
  • Zero, none, nobody, nada

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess.. 0 :) Because i'm new here

1|1
    0|0
  • A few here and there not a small amount but not large either.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've blocked 19 people

0|0
    0|0
  • eh. 3 or 4 from back in the day

0|0
    0|0
    • i read this wrong lol. i thought you were asking how many I've blocked. mb

• Show All
    • ahhh. well I've never come across that so i dont know lol

• Lol it's cool

• None last I checked, guess I haven't pissed anyone off yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • One did today

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lost count

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow. :0

• Yeah thats what happens when you give honest answers... haha

• one or two he he.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• A shitload. I actually wish we could know the actual number for sure, mine would definitely be super high.

1|1
    0|0
    • They're just jelly lol

• Who knows? Less than 10 that I know of, but lots of people could have.

1|1
    0|0
  • No idea. Probably a lot. There are a lot of butthurt and or misogynistic people on here that can't take me. Not that i care. I know I'm not the most PC person, or the most patient, but I am rational. And if people can't handle me, good for me.

I've blocked 50 assholes so far. There are also many people whose stupidity and antics and trolling I can't and won't put up with. So I'd rather avoid them completely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not quite sure who has blocked me. I can think of maybe one person that has, but I'm not certain. I have only blocked one person.

What about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • i am sure a few have but they have no idea that:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3fe8c580b2.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea, I don't think I've ever been blocked? And if I have then I haven't realised it.

1|0
    0|0
  • One and I'm happy he did because it was either me or him, glad that he did it first.

1|1
    0|0
  • tbh a lot of have blocked me... but i blocked them back :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I just tried to answer some random guys question on here and he has me blocked.. I wonder how many others have done that...

1|0
    0|0
    • I block them back if I find out they blocked me so I don't run into them again.

• There was this one guy but he canceled his account. So , no one I guess

Don't know. :p Maybe an anon girl too, not sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm curious. Probably a handful or more.. eh

1|0
    0|0
  • That I know of, three people. Two I've never interacted with and one is just cuckoo bananas.

1|1
    0|0
    • Same a weird dude blocked me but I don't care he was weird anyway

• Yeah, I typically don't like to block people. And I'm not gonna block someone that I've never even spoken to.

• Yeah if someone blocks me I block them back so I won't see their questions

• A lot of people have blocked me, apparently.

It's natural to get blocked if you have strong opinions. I've even been blocked by some users that are highly reputable. Just goes to show that Rep and XPer is really just a number.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no idea

1|1
    0|0
  • I have been blocked by 2 that I know of.

1|0
    0|0
  • none that i know of
    i don't have much of a reputation to be worth blocking i think...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, probably a few

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh probably a ton lol

I am an acquired taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • You seem nice from what I seen! :D

• Zero so far

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 😂 only because I get them pissed. Whooooops cx

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know for sure, but I did block one person today because he was being a jerk and awfully rude!

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow what did he say

• He said" This question sounds like something that a 50 year old pedophile would make up a fake female profile and ask on the internet so that he can fish for some new material to jerk off to at night... or in the back of the bus during peak hour." I just asked when was the first time you ever had sex? And everyone else responded politely but him"

• I haven't blocked anyone

1|0
    0|0