Just got falsely accused of asking for nudes on this site?

I'm fucking pissed off right now. I want the Admin to go into my account and her account to see that I never even Pmed anybody on this site.

The very fact that she did that proves she shouldn't be a mod. Seriously, I want the Admin to check every inch of my and her account. I don't fuck around when it comes to being accused of bullshit.

I want this shit cleared up. I don't take kindly to mods trying to get users banned. Please help me Admin.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably message an Admin directly.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can contact the admins directly through the link at the bottom of the site
    or simply click here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

If that's a moderator doing so, she could get her mod title taken away
    since this is against our rules, to spread distrust in the community.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure it was a joke, jeez calm down. You don't need to get your titties all in a bunch. You worried about your GaG reputation or something?

(🙊😂)

What Guys Said 4

• Talk to the admins directly... the "contact us" link should be at the bottom of the webpage.

• Was this by @Bards?

Damn it Bards, what mischief have you been getting down to now? Do we have to break out the hose again?

• I've done that about 1,000 times...

What's the big deal?

• Which one of them silly abuse of power mods was it?