Why isn't my question featured?

i even got the message saying my question was now featured and nothing has changed? my xper dropped though, is there someplace I could send a message at least asking for xper back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it was just a confirmation that they got your request? Questions usually don't get featured right away, they go into a queue, not sure when you submitted your request / how long you've been waiting, but yeah.

If you think something is wrong, you can contact the Admins to let them know here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure, this is the first time I am hearing something like this. Sounds strange though

What Girls Said 2

• Hi!

Your question may be featured, but maybe you don't see it because we don't see on the featured slot the questions that we have already browsed, and instead we see another one.

So that maybe the reason why you don't see it. If you need to double check that, just PM me.

• It can be deducted and no one see it, getting it promoted is the next step.

• Sorry, meant to say featured not deducted. Autocorrect and sleepy eyes.

• When I click on the link saying it's now featured for 24 hours I get error 401 it says

• That't odd, ask @girlsaskguys or email the admin (can be found on the help section, a list of admins), but someone should turn up here soon and help you.

What Guys Said 1

• What's your question, can you give me the title?