What do you use for G@G?

i am curious of whether you guys use a phone or computer

• Phone
  • Computer
  • Bit of both

Most Helpful Girl

• I once used a phone for G@G and the layout sucked. -_- I use my laptop whenever I can.

• so do i, i wasn't overly keen about the layout of smartphones. it is easy to navigate, but on the computer it is easier

Most Helpful Guy

• I use a bit of both, but mainly I use my phone or tablet these days (my room with the desktop computer gets hot during the day and I'm not in there much).

What Girls Said 10

• About 50/50.

• These days only my phone... No access to the computer.

• I use the laptop when I'm at home, but if I have classes or am out, I'll use my phone :)

• For quick checks and responses, I'll use my phone. For opinions or messages that need longer, more thoughtful responses, I'd rather use my laptop. It's easier to type out all that I need to say.

• And it's constantly being flooded with pop up ads that take over my phone. I hate it!!

• lol, i hate the pop ups

• Like "congratulations you're the lucky iPhone user to win today's prize" but you can't X it out, you have to shut down the phone and re-log in to gag. So annoying!

• oh mate, thise are the things that make me happy i am on pc all the time. plus, the adblock add on is helpful with that

• I use my phone most of the time.

• My phone

...

• I only use my computer.

• I use it more on my laptop

• I use both, but I mainly use my phone for GAG.

What Guys Said 13

• Almost always my computer. This site is a real pain to use on my smartphone.

• i agree with you. i used it once on a phone and i was too annoyed with the layout. computers seem easier to use

• 90% of the time with my phone

• nice, i started on pc so it is easier to just use a pc for me

• back in my day most people didn't have fancy smartphones and I transitioned just fine

• true, i still want a Motorola Razr

• Mostly PC sometimes my laptop.

• This is an elaborate ploy so he can hack your devices and take your credit card/personal information guys.

• Always a computer.

• Master bashion.

• most of the time I'm on my computer, because the site doesn't work very good on mobile devices (to put it nicely...). But I use it regularly on my tablet too, usually after I woke up and am still in bed.

• Majority of the time my phone

• 99% through my computer

• I use a phone.

• hardly use phone for any social networking sites

• Mostly computer, the mobile site is absolute trash.

• there should defiantly be an app for gag :/

• i can agree with that. i think someone posted a ting about wanting that a while ago