Why can women can get away with breaking the rules here?

I'm not sure how else to phrase the question. Mine and other guys' posts get removed for various reasons, yet I see pink users here saying the most awful stuff - racism, sexism, even encouraging violence in some cases, and I flag the posts, and they NEVER get removed! I'm just wondering why things are like this, I know the admins here have a certain way of running the show, but where in the ToS does it say that only blue users get punished for breaking the rules?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen girls getting some of their comments down, but I do have noticed that girls do get away with more stuff.
    I've gotten some of my comments eliminated cause I called a girl a bitch but you can still see her comments where she calls me every bad word in the dictionary. It pisses me off, not gonna lie, but I'm almost 20, I'm used to girls getting away with more things than guys, just look at the who gets sentenced for more years for committing the same crime.
    Nothing new.

What Girls Said 4

• I want to see your examples please, not that I don't believe you.

• post links.. don't just say stuff.. provide something with it as proof..

• I haven't seen anything as aggressive as that but il keep an eye out now

• I don't think that's true.

What Guys Said 5

• I have had to talk to a few admins about removing sexist posts against males before; I never head back from one and the other I had to pester, the process takes a long time, Its pretty one sided, from my experience.
    I would say the thing that irritates me more is the fact that funny posts are removed quickly.

• I have noticed this with the editor badges most girls get them like candy where's there's only like two editor guys and I see a lot of guys doing regular mytakes

• I can think of a couple of editor women who do pretty awful takes and men who make consistent good ones but aren't editors, kind of confused by it also lol

• Yeah they do get put on death row less and face less consequences statistically. Life is not fair there will always be double standards and favoritism.

• admins getting dat e-pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• I've seen guys advocating rape of females, saying rape should be legal and all kinds of hateful stuff quite freely. I don't think that it's only girls who can get away with awful things, it's just that people seem to notice more when their own group is offended. Personally, I don't care if posts are removed, I just ignore hateful people.

• I myself have flagged blue male posters threads where they talk about robbery, and shooting up schools, and I have literally refreshed the page and seen the topic vanish before my very eyes. Compare that to me and others flagging sexist, racist and violence inciting posts by the pink female users, and they never go away. That was my point.