Can we have a funny section of GAG?

One where people would get to post random funny things, and you could have fun after a long day at work or school... I would like it to diversify so questions that are funny can remain on the site in an alternative category. Good idea?

*I am well aware that the Other section is a place to post but a category specifically for fun*

What are your thoughts?

• Why yes great idea:3
  • Terrible idea... please explain
To add to my point a lot of members enjoy coming on and having a laugh. GAG is a nice place for individuals to enjoy themselves relax as well as answer questions.
@xHoneyxBeex

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a really good idea. Posts that are just meant to be funny, rather than occasional funny posts sprinkled all over the place in other categories.

Very cool.

• Thanks! Interesting to read the comments about this idea.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 20

• It's a website for questions. Specifically about relationships, specifically about girls asking guys asking girls questions.

And frankly I have to scroll past way too many useless questions every fuckin day, because I just go to "Feed > Questions".

• Yeah... so wouldn't it make sense to have a section with which you wouldn't have to affiliate with?
      There are silly questions that guys also want to ask girls... to you see the angle I am coming from?

• You can't argue worth a damn, good day.

• Nothing you say makes any sense.

• On one forum that I used the post, we had something called "the pit" where basically you could a) make antagonistic comments and b) write threads containing negative opinions (antagonistic) about another user. The pit's purpose was to complain and rant about things.

One benefit I thought was that it encouraged people to be a bit more careful about what they said in general, or else they risked being "pitted" is what they called it.

I don't think GAG would do something like that though, and I don't think it would be a good idea there. That forum had mostly older, more mature people. Here, however, there'd by havoc and usernames showing up everywhere (because of all the new member posts).

• Nah not to the extent of /b/ or what you were saying, just humor not going off the deep end with the CP, or anything like that

• One the one hand I'm all for it but on the other hand it would entirely not go along with the basic idea of this site.

• Right but there are plenty of users who come on here to relax and enjoy themselves too, the questions will be asked regardless so wouldn't it be better to have a place all those questions could be put

• Truthfully G@G is funny already. But a separate "For Fun" section would work for me. Just tell me where I'll be able to find Clarisa: @cl_517

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1720078-emus-vs-ostriches-what-do-you-think-is-more-deadly

• Yes that would be a great idea

• Yeah but it's gotta be a little less moderated to be more funny than the rest of the site

• The sexist trolls are funny enough in my opinion.

• Nah people think they're funny when really they're not

• I actually like this idea you have

• Well it can be tried as an experiment perhaps.

• I don't think that's a good idea because someone is going to find a way to fuck it up for everyone else (by someone I mean me)

• One that says 'play at ur own risk' basically not getting reported for whatever u say. Juz a freedom of speech where u can say whatever the fawk u want!

• We don't need another 9gag.

• I thought this was a comedy website.

• I'd be there telling people how shit their jokes are

• YES PLEASE!

• We need a food section

• Like.. my questions won't be flagged as troll anymore?

• Exactly... a haven for you

• Yeah but lets think about this... they are going to come up... what if a section was created specifically for that.. people could essentially post there without wrecking the rest of the site.. it would be less moderated and people again... could have fun

• At least you are motivated, I'm just observating. And pro fun

• We already got facebook for that. friends posting and sharing funny stuff. there's also 9gag, a humour website.

I think that would be a terrible idea. It totally beats the point of this site. I think if that feature is to be implemented, could be become a stepping stone of setting up sections that aren't really associated with q&a site. Plus a lot of humour varies and usually the funny ones are not conventionally PC, it would be just taken down by the PC admins.

• Lol that isn't facebooks premise either yet people made it into that for their individual purposes... just like how this could be... True with that last part I would just say this since this site already allows young girls to post underwear shots and such. Like I said before with another user people ask funny questions and need a place for those questions to go. I think that a lot of users on here would really enjoy the fact that they can come here and laugh. People would also have a lot of cool as well as funny ideas to share with everyone.

• Terrible idea. I'm on a question and answer website to give advice, challenge my thoughts and ideas and contribute new ones.

I have to already scroll through the most pointless questions in order to find intelligent ones that make you think. Many of the questions i don't understand why they're being asked. .. no one gains anything from them

• Yes... and that is why there would be a section so all those pointless questions that you hate so much could go to. Frankly sometimes things are not meant to be understood by you since everyone is their own person and should have such freedoms on this site.