Would you say girls get more followers on GAG?

A little theory of mine...

• Nah faggot ur stupid shut up
    17% (7)15% (5)16% (12)Vote
  • Obviously! You didn't know? idiot
    45% (19)64% (21)53% (40)Vote
  • None of this matters
    38% (16)21% (7)31% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, definitely. Mainly because there are heaps of thirsty dudes here on GAG.

5|4
    0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say so yes, even though a lot of them dont really deserve it for anything they've said. its just because some men on here are just clueless

0|5
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah, because of all the thirsty guys on here.

4|3
    0|3
  • Nope. There are three ways to get more followers:
    -put a profile picture of yourself if you're hot (and if you're willing to show your face/body to a bunch of strangers)
    -post/give funny and interesting questions/answers
    -get random followers because of random reasons

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not voting in the poll because your options are crappy. But I definitely agree.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why are your poll choices so harsh tho, lol?

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course. Just count the number of creeps who follow hundreds of female users only to message them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I feel like it would be boys, but I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like the top 3 most followed r boys, then comes like 20 girls in the order, then boys again

• I guess. I mean, I don't really pay much attention to the followers thing. :/

• maybe if they have an attractive profile pic of themselves, sure
    but i think it's more a matter of how active you are. this applies to both sexes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yah d00d, but u stooped XD

I'm kidding dude, but it's true, we get more followers ;) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know about that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, plus, there are more guys than girls on GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup! Girls get more followers

0|1
    0|0
  • Well u got them thirsty men

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i think so, but some guys do have a lot haha

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno im new here

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't post my picture on this site, so I don't get many followers. The ones that do follow me, I appreciate since they like what I have to say more than how I look. Only one person on this site has seen me... he isn't a creep thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
    • So would u say girls who show their faces get more followers than guys?

• Hmm that's a good question. I don't really pay attention to how the icon looks tbh. I will follow someone if I like their opinions or questions. I can't speak for others, though. I think maybe more active users get more followers? Since you can see them more often.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know, but I did notice a trend where females on this site have more male followers, and it seemed males had more female followers. Though my sample size was only 23 people so, perhaps it was coincedence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes sense, some guys will follow girls just because they think they're pretty.

0|2
    0|0
  • I haven't tested the theory, but I'd imagine the number of followers is proportional to the amount of cleavage visible in profile pictures, and increases significantly if the relationship status is "single".

0|1
    1|0
  • Theoretically yes. Let's find out the answer by getting 100 female user and 100 male users and record the number of their followers. Take the total and average but ain't nobody got time for dat.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I was gonna say the exact same thing till I read the last sentence

• Yeah, I've noticed that too. Probably because the guys are thirsty. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's quite obvious lol so far I've only followed 3 people that have intrigued me in this site xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty damn obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah especially if she was hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, if so it would be normal right.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends upon how much famous you are

0|0
    0|0
  • duh boobs = followers

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah cuz of all the horny guys on here.

0|2
    0|0