What is the meanest comment you have ever recieved from a GAGer? the most unexpected/suprising?

Also, does anybody click on a question and see a mean/rude/not very smart comment someone posts and wants to comment back but doesn't? I do this because I just don't feel like starting anything most of the time

Most Helpful Guy

• I had one guy insulting me all the time because I said it was wrong to call someone who is into 15 year olds a pedo (pedo = prepubescent going by the definition). I tried to be nice and explained why and gave links to sources but he didn't care, just keep insulting me... he was really pissed, at some point I just had to block him... was talking to a wall

then there was a second guy... told me after I shared my opinion on a how do I look thread that I had no standards, that the asker should ignore me because I would like always everything. that I would be a liar because I decide to not comment at all if I think someone is unattractive and don't tell people with insecurities in there face that I think they don't look good in my opinion (I comment if I can help in some way but else not)... and he threw tons of bullshit accusations at me... had to block him too

those are the only 2 I ever blocked...

and generally unexpected/surprising... the comments I got here about my looks. if I go by the feedback I get from girls in real life, I somethimes feel like the ugliest person on the planet :(

• Aww I'm sorry those guys were such jerks to you, that is unfair and some people take things too far. And I'm sure you're not the ugliest person on the planet, women can be mean, and I hope you don't let it affect you because you are a very unique person in this world

• aww thank you very much! ^_^

• You're welcome!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been called names when I've shared my opinion. I can't really recall the meanest but I have been called a bitch, prostitute, gold digger, whore, slut, troll, bigot, and dumb ass within the last month and a half. I'm not surprised by the responses that much anymore. It seems to be typical internet behavior. Just block/report and move along.

Yes I have seen those comments but sometimes I don't feel like being bothered by another argument that will result in derogatory comments being hurled at me. I just give a thumbs down and move along.

What Guys Said 17

• i have a screenshot of it. This is on the older version of the site, so it may look weird to some of you

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...58786140_o.jpg

• When you have an opinion and share it, there are always going to be consequences. Generally, people on this website have a sense of decorum. I haven't received any personal hate from anyone.

• It was surprising or unexpected, but I was having an argument with this cunt and then she told me to kill myself, she "encouraged" me to kill myself xD
    It was hilarious though, I know her intentions were to offend me, but it was funny the whole conversation.

• ... how is it funny, I just find it really sad and mean

• It's sad, because blue posts being deleted yet pink posts staying up has already happened with me a few times. They even send me messages telling me what I did "wrong", too. You obviously have much more patience than me, I don't think I could reach Guru level on here and keep my sanity.

• @RandomUsername3464 Hahah I talk to people, they usually are the reason why I stay, cause it's fun to talk to them.

by the way, I got 2 downvotes... fuck, I'm the one told to kill myself and I'm the bad guy... wtf? xD

• i don't know, i've been called a lot of things. someone just called me a retard on a question i had from before. they're almost always anonymous too, no courage at all.

• It's like, if you're going to attack someone, at least do it unanonymously, so that we know who we're dealing with, not some pussy

• It's hard to say, but this one chick started insulting me because I hid one of her opinion comments (as a moderator). She must have checked and found out by seeing it having magically disappeared, which was in response to my opinion comment to her opinion.

It was legitimately breaking the site's rules because it was antagonistic to the Asker. Then she responded again, insulting me and all, and I hid that one too for antagonistic. I agreed with her opinion comments and what she was saying, but business is business. Gotta do my job as a moderator, and I told her this.

But then, I looked at her opinion and again and saw that her opinion in and of itself was antagonistic towards the Asker, so I hid that (and was right as it was never resurrected so that means the admins removed it).

• I respect you for doing this, as repetitive as it is :) that's good of you.

• "Dude, before you answer, you hotfaced-cunt, you'd better do your research. God is the ONLY answer, atheism, Buddhism, that's all a load of crap.

Think before you type.

Idiot."

And scene

• Talk about ethnocentrism or something along those lines. You did not deserve such a close minded opinion thrown in your face. No religion is better than the other or "the only answer" for sure, they're just different. How about he works on his attitude to become more polite when he's arguing his point and actually argues a point that makes sense instead of just calling you an idiot and saying that this one specific religion is the only answer? I'm sorry you had to deal with that

• Hahaha poor max, man that was harsh

• @zell0is0my0name @asker lol it's okay do u expect anything less from GAG?

• I don't get mean comments/messages ^^

• Most of you aren't mean which is awsome, but there is one user on here who made it to my blocklist (Congrats by the way, in all this time i have been on the site you are still the only user i ever blocked).

After writing what i believe was good advice and its one of my most upvoted opinions (And also a personal choice). Only for her to shout LAAAAAAAAAAAME.

That amount of disrespect i won't even bother with , it was an instant block.

• Yeah that sounds like an immature person there, it was nice of you to try to help

• I don't see the comments I get in terms of nice/mean, I see them in terms of opinions and factual/infactual. I made the mistake of taking comments personally when I used Youtube all those years back, never again.

• I honestly don't remember, because when I get those it's from childish, closeminded, rude people and their comments are so low and stupid that it's not even worth remembering

• I don't remember any, I think no one was very much disrespectful towards me so far.

• The strangest was from this random girl who asked what an erection felt like and had I ever tasted my own cum.

• Omg right, I remember you telling me that but what did you answer back with?

• I told her that's between me and my mysterious lady 😉lol

• Awe lol you're so cute ;)

• "Show me your dick and you're a dick" 😂😂😂

• Wow, someone really said that to you? :D I don think I've hear it quite like that before, that's a twist

• Hahahah kazoos 😎 Ok!

• I dont remember. I really dont pay any attention to that shit.

• I dont recall

• The comment down below I am about to receive from this opinion post

• Still haven't gotten any mean comments. And I hope I will never get one.

What Girls Said 26

• Fuck, where do I even begin... I've been attacked so much I don't even remember specific things anymore :S But it has been extremely harsh. I'm reading other people's answers here and I'm thinking "Really? That's the worst?", you'd think more people would receive meaner words from other Gagers than that.

• Im sorry, everyone experiences something different on here and I just wanted to see what those experiences are/were. If you'd like you could comment or message me about them if you want to get something's off your chest.

• Hahah nah it's fine lol xD

• Ok we'll I'm always here if you change your mind!

• Some stranger who had never spoken to me for more than 30 seconds told me I should be ashamed for my willingness to "compromise my morals and values" because I said I wanted a rich man. Clearly she was too ugly and stupid to get a good guy and wanted to rub her self-hatred on other people.

• I got told that I was depressed and wasn't actually in love with my boyfriend and was just using him as someone to have around me.

• Well, there was one guy who called me an evil mean witch who then proceeded to stalk me on Facebook and threaten myself and my best friend because he thought we were dating and that it was "unnatural" because my best friend is Egyptian and I am Italian.

• Yeah so the guy needs help, that weird but I hope he's not bothering you now

• Oh, honey, I did. He just goes anonymous now.

• Wow I'm sorry you have to deal with that

• This one chick on a skin tone question I did ended up turning it into a racist argument. It was weird and she was just annoying as hell and stuck up. That's me putting it nicely as well. Then accusing me of being a stalker. Which was even more wth because I answer back to questions and other things fast no matter who it is.

If I truly said what I thought of her comment and what it made me think of her as a person. I could get into some serious trouble. :D

• "You look like Mia Khalifa".

• When some argumentative people can't find any holes in my logic, they immediately resort to saying something about my age. It's hilarious because it is so obviously the only thing they have left to say.

• I honestly have no clue. Whatever it was wasn't powerful or significant enough to even be remembered ;)

• Good, I'm glad @Esplorare

• I honestly like your attitude about it :)

• @Asker Thanks! It's fascinating the impact words can have on people...

• gosh. thats a looooooooooong list.. really long... i don't see comments like those usually on someone else's opinions... i am one of the GaGers who gets worst comments.. some people really hate me here and need to get laid man.. :/

• Meanest would definitely be the Anon guy who told me he wished I'd die of a well deserved heart attack.

• I don't understand why people say cruel things like that, it could really do damage. I wish you never die of a heart attack ever

• It's always the anons!😠

• @BelleGirl21 always.

• I had some girl who is still very active on here tell me that I'm really ugly and she's way prettier than me. The funniest thing was it was a totally unrelated question. She just said that out of the blue lol. Maybe my ugliness had been bothering her for a while...

• My meanest thing actually came in pm though. It was so mean I'm still a little upset by it and I almost left gag because of it. Fun times.

• @red_arrow thank you!!!💏she didn't agree but fortunately I don't put much stalk into what she says.

• Hey. Everybody has their won opinioins. And she is entitled to her own cray, ignorant, stupid opinion. Right?

• Too many to name. I can't recall any in exact words but I've been called HORRIBLE things and I've seen others be called the same and worse. I've seen disrespect on here I couldn't have imagined before seeing it on this site and most of what I've seen has been aimed at me.

• I'm so sorry :'/ that makes me sad

• Well you've been on here longer then me so you've run into more users. So far I think I've blocked 10 users.

• @SilenRose I deal with lots of people on here. Some I've come to know pretty well and others I don't even remember. And others, of course, have been blocked.

• I guess it was someone who stated that I get by on looks alone. I had never talked to the person before, so it was a rather rude assumption. Oh well.

• I've gotten death and rape threats.

• I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that

• That's sweet of you to say :) it was one of the reasons I took a break, people kept sending weird/hateful messages to me. I try to not let it affect me too much, people like that are usually mentally ill anyway and their threats are empty.

• That's true, don't worry about what they say :)

• I can't think of a specific thing but I typically get horrible hate for not being heterosexual and once some guy thought I was lying about not being a virgin because I was too ugly to get laid. I get a lot of hate actually.

• I've yet to have anyone legitimately insult me, I think. And if it has happened then they failed miserably 'cause I don't remember.

• A guy once PM'd me if he ever saw me in real life he'd 'put his foot on my worthless neck', because I was defending a girl who he whole-heartedly believed was lying about her virginity.

• That's extremely rude, you should never die that way nor do you deserve to.

• People have been pretty nice... maybe it was the guy who told me to fk myself lol but it was an empty diss haha x)

• Yeah that's not nice, but im glad you didn't take it seriously

• someone called me an idiot
    it stung
    then i looked at this guy's profile and he seems to have issues with a lot of people here
    so i figured it was more him than me

• Yeah, it's not personal, I hate everyone not just people here.

• Some guy called me a dumb c-nt

• I don't remember, I don't pay attention to that stuff

• Guy: "You know... you're fucking hot for a black girl."
    Me: Thank?

• Haha Ikr. I laughed but it wasn't surprising since I get that a lot smh. Weird world

• Yeah, weird world

• I haven't. I'm kinda disappointed.

• Are you dissapointed you haven't gotten a mean or a surprising comment?

• Yeah. I gotta up my troll game.
      ... I never had any in the first place. xDD
      I'mma go antagonize someone right now.

• ... please tell me you're joking? :/

• Tbh people say stuff but it never really registers. I can't really remember them. lol

Though this girl told me my mom should have aborted me and i was more amused than anything.

• "Typical question from a SLUT, SLAG. Won't call you a whoreI'd be insulting them. But I'm planning on finding you old men to sleep with considering you don't have any qualms on spreading your legs for anything that has a dick dangling between it"

• The person who said that really hates me for no actual reason.

• I commented on a question that was polite and not hostile, and some random male user (not the asker) told me to go kill myself. Another guy was being super racist, so I blocked both of them.

Yes, I've seen many comments that were so ignorant but I didn't say anything. I'm like you, I don't want to be talking to a brick wall.. it won't go anywhere.