In your opinion, is G@G better than Facebook?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is not supposed to be like Facebook, so it's not better or worse. GAG is primarily an advice giving site not a social one. If your comparing them as social sites then GAG will always lose since it can never compete with a site whose entire existence revolves around social networking.

What Girls Said 15

• Are you serious? -_-
    How can you even compare those two? GAG is a bazillion times better, Facebook is a piece of shit.

• GaG is better in my opinion
    *helping people here is at least semi-constructive
    *it's fun sometimes
    *i'm not inundated with pics of people's lives i don't care about

I only keep FB around for event posts

• Lol is there anything that isn't better than facebook? Maybe rancid milk, but that's about all I can think of.

• GAG is the shit👍👍👍
    Facebook is shit

• Yes, GaG is waaay better than Facebook

• yes YES YES.. it totally is.. FB is boring..

• Heck yes. A lot better. people who are on your friendship list are more judgmental, cruel and uncaring on FB. At least we actually respond to each other on GAG. :3

• Yes 10x times better than facebook

• Two totally different things.

• Yes of course. GAG is not annoying like Facebook.

• there's more to do, but I know people on facebook, not really on gag

• They're really different tho... hard to compare...

• Yes, it's a better community here

• Back in the day they were two different animals until you Youngens got in the game and everything got screwy 😏

• Yeah, I suppose. I don't have Facebook any more and I actually log in to G@G from time to time.

What Guys Said 10

• Of course Gag.. Most facebook people that don't know you in real life are cold hearted people that just want a lot of friends to look good, they don't give a rats ass about you and they never respond to you or like any pages most of them, Its Just a Number count to them is all it is. If It was not for the sports and a few friends I would delete facebook. I am a private guy I don't like having real life friends or family on my facebook reading everything and checking on me.

• It gives me more to do, so yes.
    On Facebook I literally see the same <5 friends on my news feed. I can't tell if its because they're the only ones out of my ~630 friends that post, or its just because Facebook's news feed algorithm sucks donkey dick.

• I like and use this site more but Facebook has the fam and close friends so nah. Plus I die laughing at funny post that would get take down within minutes on here. But at the same time, I've seen some shit on Facebook... and I mean some shit man O. o only on scrolled down my newsfeed one day and saw a video of Mexican cartel members executing people O. O I needed Disney movies that night lmao kidding but foreal though keep ya kids off facebook

• The fuck is up with your facebook man.

• You just gotta inspire them man. Post up little dogs hiccuping vines or someshit. LOLOL. That'd be an awesome feed.

• @fondue
      "interesting" lol dogs hiccuping vines would get roasted xD but they're good though just in touch with the dark realities as well as the good. Us urban ass kids are tough as hell. I got the single moms too and you better believe they full the feed up with their kids

• GAG > fb sure...

but GAG's not even close to YT and it's a fact...

hate me if u want but dis is wot i believe... and let's be realistic... if GAG gets closed then fine... i'll be in contact wid ma buddies here anyway... since we have each others e-mails...

but if YT gets closed we'd lose millions of videos includin audio-files...

and how could we discover music if it happens eh?

• Yeah it remains anonymous

• it's different, not better or worse...

I use FB mostly for chatting with friends, organizing university stuff and birthdays. I don't use it for posting my own things and stuff like that. so nothing I could really do here...

I don't think you can compare them

• Much better in my opinion.

• Naah. Instagram for social media king!!

• I don't like facebook

• People are saying gag will lose but its not the case xD