Why does a post get flagged when a dude is in underwears but not girls?

Title says it all

you can't even handle a underwear picture but everyday we have too see your bodies. At least 10 a day

0|1
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are less likely to flag a woman in underwear, than a man in underwear. Women generally ignore women's posts in their underwear. Underwear pics are kind of allowed, just pictures of breasts and genitals are prohibited.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever heard of 'double standards'? Unfortunately, it is applicable to this site as well! :P

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's not really true I posted a picture of me sitting on my bed nothing inappropriate about it and it got flagged and it was took down

0|0
    0|0
    • It may not be completely deleted then if it wasn't breaking any rules.

• Show All
    • @Yumix its was a baggy shirt lol and some pants 😕

• nope, I missed that one (unfortunately haha). but that doesn't sound like something which needs to get deleted...

• No one likes seeing a dude in undies.

1|0
    0|0
    • But its of for guys to see your bodies?

• Wouldn't you?

• If the guy is hot I wouldn't care 😏
    But if it's a girl😖

1|0
    1|1
    • That's a sexist remark

• @Dave20152
      And?

• Nice double standard. I'm willing to bet you're one of those "women are oppressed!" whiners too.

What Guys Said 5

• Is the dude hot?
    No homo.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... if you don't have an image of you with underwear and a braw, then the "how do I look" section is not for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because we can't see a girls vagina through her panties (i hate that word) but we can a see a guys dick through his underwear? I have no idea.

2|0
    1|2
    • A girl can wear leggings and youd see her stuff all day

• Cause we ain't tryna see no guys in their undies

0|0
    0|0
  • The users and admins of this site are basically walking a very fine line when it comes to hating men. They favor girls over guys, people have confirmed that to me and I've seen it with my own eyes.

0|0
    1|0