Is it possible to have a 100% MHO percentage?

The highest MHO percentage I've seen was like 72 or something. I'be never seen someone with a 100% MHO percentage. Is it possible?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow that is crazy!!! Even 72 is really high... 100% would b awesome!!! Never seen it, but its not impossible...

• Yeah. I used to have mine that high but when I started commenting on more questions it went down. :(

• O wow!!! Just because ur opinions are the MOST helpful doesn't mean they aren't helpful tho. Giving opinions is a good thing, very generous! And sometimes other people besides the asker find urs the most helpful. So its kinda like giving back to the community. Hahaha

• Yeah I understand :)

What Guys Said 23

• You shouldn't answer a question because you want to get the MHO. You should answer it because it's an idea or opinion that is relevant and thoughtful. Personally if I can answer a question and it will either help or make someone go, "hmm interesting," that's what matters. However, if people want to make it a competition, I don't want any part of it.

• To answer the question, no it is nearly impossible to get 100% after several answers.

• I personally don't care about MHO I was just asking if it's possible to have a 100% MHO rate. :P

• technically it's possible...

u need to have at least 10 opinions in order to have a percentage.. if u have less then a "?" will appear on yer profile instead...

so wot u have to do's answer 10 quetions successfully... and get MHO on every answer u had... then u'll have a 100%... it's not hard actually... u have to speak to each person's mind/heart (wotever he/she follows)... if u have dis ability then u might succeed...

10/10 may be kinda easy... but can u manage get a 100/100 or even 1000/1000? i don't think so... u must have special abilities to make an asker choose u for MHO... or better "force" him/her in some kind of way... ;)

• Yes, it's possible but highly unlikely.

• I have seen 100% before.

• Sure it's possible but is it probable? Probably not lol

• It's not impossible, but it's indeed the hardest thing to get ever on this website.

• If you're answering lots of questions, and sincerely expressing your views, it becomes nearly impossible.

• yep. you make yourself a second account and only answer your own answers, giving them MHO yourself. but that´s probably against the rules or something.

• Maybe if you ask one question, get MH, then never answer a question again. 😂

• It's possible, but if on ONE SINGLE QUESTION a person doesn't get MHO, 100% isn't possible anymore.

• Yes it's possible
    but that chance is small, very small

• U get one non-MHO opinion and it's ALL OGRE NOW

• You'd have to be Socrates, Jesus, or C. S. Lewis to be able to constantly give advice that good.

• it is possible but highly unlikely

• Challenge Accepted!

• If one user's every answer is MHO, then said user has 100% MHO.

At least, I think that's how it works...

• Yup, cheat or answer very few questions, specially questions that have no opinions.

• I saw before, but those are all users of Xper1 or Xper2 levels.

• I don't think so.

• Unless you only answer one question on this site which happens to end up as the MHO, then you're pretty lucky. Otherwise, it's damn near impossible.

• MHO seems to be the same usual suspects. People favour on gag. sometimes opinions are garbage but still mho

• You can if you only answer like 100 question. It's impossible to answer 2,000 and keep it high there's just too many variables

• I suppose it's possible, but I'd automatically assume anyone with higher than 25% has a shill account that they create questions on, so that they can give MHO to their main account.

• Pretty much impossible , that would mean every opinion you have is the best one for every asker

What Girls Said 10

• When you make a new account post only 1 opinion and get it mho ^^ . In other words: 1on 1 yes. When you give more opinions, I doubt it. Some prefer your advice others don't.

• Yeah, ask a few questions and get lucky. I think it's possible. :)

• Maybe if they are new and get best answer for the first answer the give.

• i d0n't think so..

• That will be me someday :)

Keep dreaming on HookingSwan :P xD

• Yeah..
    if you have like 1/1 opinions lol or 2/2
    it get harder as you go on i guess!

• No- that is suspiciously helpful and nearly impossible.

• Of course it's possible

• Maybe but that probably means you never leave GAG. Like not even to take a sh*t.

• Yes, it falls into that anything-is-possible category.