If GaG does start letting people see who up or down votes them, it will finally expose the male/female racists when?

They downvote non black and non indian women for saying they are either...

Attracted to, like and date black or indian men and/or only date black or indian men. When I see women on here who post and say they like those men and/or only date those men , they get bombarded with downvotes from males and females on GaG but If one says that white guys are the best or I'm only attracted to , mostly attracted to white guys they get a massive amount of upvotes and if they do get any downvotes, they never outweigh the upvotes like when its blacks or indians.

LOL!! crickets!! shots fired!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been blocked and blocked a few racist guys already on here. One of the questions was "Is this man attractive?" and it was a photo of this actor. I said, yes I think he is and the guy down voted and blocked me after leaving a comment. It's one thing to have preferences, but why leave malicious comments and get down voted for an opinion that has no effect on them? I wasn't attacking the individual ffs.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's funny how leigt preference has turned into racism.

Seriously, it's not racist to do so. Racist would be if you said that one race doesn't deserve anyone simply because of their race.

grow up a little, and grow a spine, and stop being so ploitically correct.

• You misunderstand completely. I'm just pointed out how if your "preference" is white men you're up voted like crazy, but if its like black or Indian men you're down voted like crazy. I wouldn't down vote anyone simply because they like a different race that's stupid and racist as hell. It doesn't have shit to do with trying to be politically correct.

• This guy has very poor comprehension skills Asker.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't know if it would make a difference in the world

• I've been down voted several times for having a racial preference for white guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. Whenever you'll bring a topic like this up, especially if it's related to Indian guys in terms of dating and stuff, there will always be crickets here. Even if you ask a simple question like "are you girls attracted to Indian guys", there will be crickets here.

• I need money so I can bribe the admins into doing this.