Is it just me or does there seem to be less people using gag?

I've noticed a lot of questions are not being answered or only getting one or two comments. Does it not feel like the site is going down a bit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less people and more reruns with the topics.
    I think it would be helpful if we had some subtopics back like we used to have. Also I really would love the age restrictions put back in place. I have no problem with the younger generation. But I think the site was much more helpful when I was speaking to my own age group.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think It's just you lol. I have seen a lot of new users asking and answering questions. It also depends on what type of question it is
    Repetitive questions tend to get less answers and controversial questions like race, how do I look, sexual, and political questions about abortions and gender wars get more answers.

• You just have to look through all the topics a lot of them are going unanswered.

• But these people are new users so they don't know that it's been asked a million times. I just don't think it fair because these people are being overlooked. The whole point of the website is to help people.

• I have seen people with higher xper levels than me that I have never seen before

What Guys Said 3

• I think it is more that people are asking repetitive questions, dumb questions, and antagonistic questions. "My dick is 6 inches. Is that huge?" "My boyfriend wants to break up. Why?" "Aren't (insert ethnic group) the worst people on earth?" It gets old real fast. Then there are the rate me posters. "I know I have asked for a rating 10 times already, but I am wearing a different shirt this time. Please rate me and be honest. But don't say anything bad." And they so often slip in a nude or partially nude photo. (Though some of the swimwear and underwear is close to nude, anyway.)

• I'm not as active as I used to be. 😂 I used to comment like 20+ times a day. Now it's like less than ten if any.

• The decline of this site... excellent.

What Girls Said 5

• it could be that but it can also be that the time you've signed in is a flat time. i've had that happen before. like at my 7-8pm barely anyone is on hahah, so yeah time zones play a role.

• This site is garbage, are you surprised? We're all lil' pieces of trash finding our way into the landfill of GaG. Less users means there are just more people littering and tainting the real world with their garbage bologna.

• I think it's more like people are asking dumb and repetitive questions.

• It's way too gitchy with ad bombs and such.

• I'm less active than I was before, but right now I'm here because I'm procrastinating.