How would you feel if you woke up to a notification telling you you had a new opinion on your question and when you looked it was your mum or dad?

• I would close my GAG account strait away out of extreme embarrassment.
    37% (17)27% (8)33% (25)Vote
  • I would not close my GAG account but would still be embarrassed.
    17% (8)30% (9)22% (17)Vote
  • I would not be embarrassed at all.
    22% (10)33% (10)26% (20)Vote
  • I would like them to answer.
    24% (11)10% (3)19% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• That would be really awesome if my dad started posting on here.

I really miss him.

2|2
    0|0
  • My mother would be surprised I'm actually talking to people no matter what the question is so she'll just be commenting more about tha then the subject itself

0|2
    0|0
  • lol i would laugh my ass off and deactivate pronto.

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha you would just have to hope they did not answer a embarrassing question you asked lol :)

• because GaG is a part of my life that just belongs to me. and id like it to stay that way. it's just my little place i come to, to wind down or kill time. other people from my offline world coming into that would just... 'disturb' what i have here. I don't know if that makes sense. @roostah

• I don't post anything sexual, but I would be extremely embarrassed OMG don't want to think about it T_T Specially if it's papa, I'll die of embarrassment.

0|2
    0|0
  • My mum is too busy for that, and I know it. Both my parents have this thing called "mind each other's business", so even if they're on GAG, they'd know not to answer my questions and I'd do the same too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't actually think my questions are that embarrassing after all lol my parents would be proud 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd deactivate. Then I'd create another account, but be careful and probs always go anonymous. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would die. I would close this account and never come back lol

0|0
    0|1
  • It won't ever happen. My father has passed on and mom she wouldn't even know how to turn on the computer let alone find GAG. lol hahahahaaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh and respond back something with fun emojies:😘😎❤

0|1
    0|0
  • Both my parents are internet illiterate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be amazed, my parents are both totally inept with computers!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would die laughing

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't mention her relationship to me, there is no problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be like MOM GTFO YOU STALK ME ENOUGH

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha and then she said at dinner time Homicidal_Queen you know that question you asked on GAG about... Well... I think...

• Show All
    • Haha there is all sorts of things you can ask about being pregnant. No shortage there.

• Well stop committing murders.

• They wouldn't know anyways because this isn't my real name lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol goodluck with my mum knowing how to use technology

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a bit curious as to what they had to say.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Okay so what if I am here. I am an adult so my parents can't do anything, they can't stop me as such hence I wouldn't care if they knew. However I have made sure that my parents will never come to know that I am on GAG. Hence the possibility that you have mentioned won't happen, I will make sure of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • "uhh im Chris Pratt, the fuck you talking about? crazy people? yeah peace. homie.."

*WHAT THE FUUUUCK*

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible to happen thankfully. There is absolutely no way my dad would ever bother getting on this site and my mom doesn't speak English.

And even if they did find a question of mine they wouldn't ask anything about it. Instead they'd be all like
    "hey wut is dis site?"
    "You post questions and answers there, dad?"
    "Oh.. k. where's mi beer?"

0|0
    0|0
  • so wot?

i don't have ma photo on... so np...

although i'm 100% ma dad wouldn't post here since he's dead... but mom... maybe although chances r 0.01% she'd be interested to create an account on a site like dis...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell them sorry for never calling, and I'll be home for Christmas

2|0
    0|0
  • "Guido! get off GaG you are supposed to be studying its 11pm!"
    "Guido, go and get a new job, and stop mentioning who the prettiest gager is! we all know you like @ElissaDido"

i can just imagine! my mom using this site oh heavens no!!! lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd think that this is impossible. They don't speak English.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would make them feel embarrassed for not educating me properly in my teens

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh that'd be funny
    I'd laugh
    I wouldn't mind either

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, its not like the could know that its me though...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is my bloody second account, in total I've been here for about a year but this account has only existed for a few months

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt my mum would know it was me since I don't use my real name or post anything that gives my identity away, such as photos of myself. If she did though I would die of embarrassment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally freeze.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be extremely embarrassed. I would have to live with that forever and ever... ugh.

0|0
    0|0