Do you think GAG should have a "people you may know" list, like Facebook does?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it can be tried on an experimental basis maybe.

• This is what I wanted to hear. I think that things should be at least given a chance, not just dismissed right away

What Girls Said 4

• not really tbh, although it is a good idea. i think u could just look through ur followers follows if ur interested.

• It can I mean majority is anonymous anyways

• nah i don't think its a good idea at all

• What for? I'm genuinely curious

• Just curious

• Also, if you're already following someone, who is following someone else that you may know because you know that person, why shouldnt' they show up, I mean, why not, facebook does it

• I just said because Facebook assumes in real life you know each other. This is how people find old classmates or distant relatives. My dad recently joined fb and was able to reconnect with his foster family from that list. However, they know each other in real life. In gag you're meeting people for the first time. You're still forming friendships. Follows are friends? Are you serious? Well then your definition of friends is very different from mine. I follow 20+ people yet out of them I can only call 3 people my friends.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't think it should. I just feel it would not be good on GAG. We are all meant to be hear to give advice to the questions we know the answer to I feel this would just create groups of people in the GAG community and that would not be good.

• Based of how far we live from each other? In that case the site would ya on top on my list @toadette you the gager next door yo

• ... what for?

• I most certainly don't know anybody on here other than people I met on here to begin with xD

• no how would that work on gag -_-

• If you're friends with someone specific, it will tell you who they're friends with, without having to go through and search their friends