Why are the guys on GAG so rude to girls? Am I the only one noticing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the Attitude goes both ways on most days. xx

• Yes it does. We have just as much trouble with the girls here as we do with the guys.

• You just tend to see it more with men, probably because of the types of women ou see in here

• @Dave20152 Thank you for coming to comment.
      Thank you, sweet girl, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 17

• You will notice the guys more as it is always more hurtful coming from the other gender. The girls here are just as rude. There are plenty of rude girls and guys here.

• I saw a comment the other day (from a female) telling someone to hire an Asian mail order bride so that she would cut his throat and end his ugly misery

Some people are just rude

• @Mesonfielde that is disgusting of that woman and very sick.

• Cause they can't get girls in real life, so they decide try stupid shit in the virtual world where people can't talk to them face to face.

• Maturity plays a part. When guys are rude, then its because they think they are being smart, but really all they are is immature fools who think very little, x

• Not all guys are rude to girls here. I don't believe that. Yes some guys can be like that but it's equally possible that a girl here can be rude to a guy as well. Hence both ways are possible.

• I'm s a mixture of things, but it's not one sided. There is ; sexually frustrated, really bode , and confused guys in here, whom seek the attention/ approval of somebody. There are always gonna be creepy jerks on here , whom want to trick nieve ( innocent) girls to show them nudes , by pretending to be another girl. You have to bare and grin it tho, despite how sick to your stomach you are. I have bare and grin it, even though those people make me feel sick to my stomach. You just gotta ignore them.

• It indeed goes both ways, but people who have already made up their minds won't budge. I'd say the narrative is firmly in the favor of the girls though, if a guy disagrees with or criticizes a female too much, she can always reply with "you are creepy/misogynistic/autistic!" and so forth, and that makes her looks like she got a one-up on the guy. Happens quite often. This happens on GaG and elsewhere on the Internet.

Some other guys will join in and beat their chests and whiteknight a bit too. Compare this to how guys can be rude with name calling and creepy messages, and you have two very strong, worthy adversaries.

• While I have not noticed this per se if you see anything that violates the rules please report it or message a mod/admin.

• Probably they are sexually frustrated, that also explains the creep who send weird messages to girls here

• not saying that there aren't rude and moronic girls on this site either

• I am not do you count me as a part of the rude club?

• ... i'm not sure what you're talking about.

• yes, this is a pretty well known thing here... but guys are rude to everyone. Thats just how some guys are

• I am never rude :o

• You're talking about every guy except me, right?

• well so far u got 13 opinions of guys and 2 of girls and we are the rudes ones? love that... everyone its rude... lol

• You're totally right. And it's bc this is the internet, the 'meninist' fedora wearing neckbeard strong hold.

• Guys on here can be rude and perverted. Girls on here can be too. I admit I'm a bit of a ass, but then nobody seems to care when I say it so I'll continue to be one. Fuck it.

• cause some girls have it coming.

• you have no idea how rude some girls here are

• Yes some girls can be really really rude here to.

What Girls Said 3

• You'll always notice negative behavior before positive because it's expected for people to be kind and nice, which means the negativity stands out more.

• The guys here are not normally the type you'll come across in real life. Say hello to mental illness.

• Actually the majority of the boys and men are more than nice on GaG. It's with everything, we always notice the extremists first. Unfortunatley many people have a habit by focussing on these negative loud mouths and generalizing to all.

Same we see with the few misandrists that get the most attention and therefor they stand for true feminism in the eyes of the anti-feminist men. Even if the majority of the feminist actually truly love men and would not want to live without them.