Have you been attacked on GAG verbally out of the blue? If so explain!:)?

I have lots.

1st was because of my grammar

2nd was for some opinions that didn't seem disrespectful but they took it the wrong way (But sometimes I do be a dick for no reason cause I'm an ass)

3rd was because I messed up my own question (I have a hard time wording thoughts into writting or on something ahah)

there have been a ton more but can't fully remember ahah

been pretty funny ahah :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah quite a few times, especially this one woman that started bashing my opinion (it was a controversial topic dealing with race) just because it differed from her views. However it seems she has a beef with quite a few others as well.

What Girls Said 12

• Quite a few times, yeah :P I think the only one that's really upset me or got to me was when this guy (who'd been posting quite a lot on my answers in other questions) came onto one response I gave about my relationship and told me that I was depressed and was only using my boyfriend as a tool and for someone to talk to and didn't really care about him. That one is the only one that's ever really bothered me :/

• Yes. When I first joined here I asked a question about positions for bigger girls I believe and a guy completely lost it. He told me I needed to lose weight and that I was unattractive and a liar. And I'm like "ok wth kind of site is this? The people are obviously cuckoo bananas" lol. And the another guy snapped on me out of nowhere. I think it www a question about cereal. He was Anon but apparently I had done something to him before because he really hated me and told he wanted me to die of a heart attack.

• Uncountable times. :/

• Thankfully, I've had nothing major. There was a rude comment here and there, but I know others have heard much worse.

• Yes,
    It was when I answered a controversial topic that generally leads to another one of those gender wars and a male replier immediately insulted me for not agreeing with his stance.

• Someone blocked me for agreeing with her.

• yep... too many times..

• Yeah some people here are way too butt-hurt.

• Meh, I guess. Usually don't like my opinion and say something about it, but I don't think it happens much lol

• Sometimes but I usually get the "PM please" and I just hide under my bed XD

• Interestingly enough only ever by women. Which is why I don't ask them anymore😂

• Yes twice.
    I answered a question and some guy started calling me an ugly black n-word.

A guy tries asking for nudes and got mad when I told him no.

• Hahaha wtf, you're an attractive women don't worry:)

I heard someone on gag call another girl a slut becaus he asked to sleep her and she said no😂😂😂

• Thank you.

What Guys Said 20

• "1st was because of my grammar "

^especially for DIS (sic)... i get attacked sometimes...

although i assure u i can use dictionary-grammar if i wanna do it (like i do in MyTakes)... but if someone gets bothered by it ok i'll change it to dictionary-grammar no big deal...

but good thing now... since i gave up from being a notorious "Xper Hunter"... i get attacked way less... hohoho... 8)

• Well, yes it has happened a couple of times but I don't care about these things, I just continue to post my valuable opinions and I hope it will help people in some way.

• Ya, some girls get bitchy about how you respond to their Rate Me posts differently than they wanted you to.

• certainly have been

• yeah of course. im assuming they just don't like what I type and lash out at me

• Yes this one time there was another question about three ways and I said that I'd love to be in a three way with 2 bisexual ladies.
    The guy started attacking me saying that just because they are bi doesn't mean they are open to three ways. I told him that I knew that, and that I just wanted 2 bi girls that would be into that. He went on a rant after that about monogamy so I just blocked him.

• This other time I said I wasn't attracted to women who had dark skin. So anyone that is darker than tanned does not turn me on. This one black chick got so offended and started calling me racist even though it's just a sexual preference.

• A few times but it didn't bother me. Don't even remember what they were about.

• As a true alpha male, many people feel threatened by me. Beta males are envious of my superior masculinity while women try to deny their sexual attraction towards me, out of fear. So for these reasons, yes many here on GaG have verbally assaulted me.

I just remind myself of the following,

'nobody kicks a dead dog'

And my confidence - already supremely high - is restored, if not heightened beyond it's already heavenly heights.

Regards, a true alpha male.

• I guess it can happen , sometimes we have our off days with advice and just comes out wrong and it can worded wrong and be taken wrong

• eh yeah a couple of times.

there was once a guy who entered rage mode because I told him he is wrong (proved it with facts and links)... he insulted me all the time, it was impossible to keep a simple discussion. at one point I just had to block him.

then there was a guy who threw ton's of bullshit accusations at me just because I said that I'd still be willing to date someone who has a couple of problems as long as they are not too bad... called me a liar because I don't tell people in their face if I don't think they are attractive. lots of nonsense

then there was an idiot insulting me because of my last questions, because it was related to homosexuality and he thinks they are inferior humans... yeah welcome too my blocklist too, no intentions in talking to someone like that.

then there was a girl I was messaging... she started raging because she had to wait 4(!) minutes for a reply after she answered in some australian slang I had to google first... she apologized later but when I said I'll write withing the next 2 days she started raging after 1 day again because I was not writing and blocked me... yay!

and then there are those where I just have no fucking clue what happened lol
    http://i.minus.com/ibv0purjNPoSTy.jpg

so yeah... some idiots on this site...

• Nope not yet, If it happens they won't win...

media.giphy.com/media/W9WSk4tEU1aJW/giphy.gif

• My favourite is when people insult you then block you so you can't defend yourself. Cowards.

• Yeah, the 2nd one happens a lot to me. It's when I say something and they get all defensive for no reason.

• Sure have, it was when giving advise. Some dude had a different point of view and we debated or at least I thought I was debating.. next thing I know he got all pissed off and started going crazy.

Also, 1 anonymous dude made a question about me and stated he wanted to kick my ass and is only nice to me cause he says I'm "popular". (I'm not)

• I think someone on here once told me to go play in traffic or something. :P

• Too many times to count

• Yep, all the time

• Yeah sometimes, but most of the time I'm the one attacking because I like being an ass to people.

• A couple of attacks over my age and for being too positive but I don't engage I just block.

• Not really.