Do you think gag has too many ads?

wherever there's space they put ads like wtf. whenever I login it redirects me to some random page.
gr8 marketing gag

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of but it oy bothers me when I'm signing in. I also see them at the bottom of the page occasionally but it doesn't bother me them.

I understand it. GAG is a free site and they have to make a profit someway especially when they're giving out rewards to everyone on here that lord knows how much it cost for them to get.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need adblock plus

Anyway, if you want it to remain free, it needs to advertise. But, yeah, I do think there's too many, when you don't have ad block on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ad-block maybe? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ads on GAG have never ever bothered me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen the ads for months.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ads provide revenue for the sight but I agree they are a huge burden on GAG users. They need to vet the type of ad's used. Especially the ad's that automatically direct you to a new page and cause your browser to slow down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

I had to sign in a few days ago and omg the screen kept going up and down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never see ads on mine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get like 2-3 in my face while I'm trying to sign in and it slows down my internet so I can only imagine what it's like for users without ad block and those level 6 and under

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're using a computer, script blockers. That's the best way to go, much better than just an ad blocker.

From my phone I rooted and dropped adaway and I'm set.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever since I got to level 7 the ads stopped showing. My dedication has paid off!

0|0
    0|0
  • I see none of them
    I use uc browser

0|0
    0|0