Do you think gag has too many ads?

wherever there's space they put ads like wtf. whenever I login it redirects me to some random page.
gr8 marketing gag

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of but it oy bothers me when I'm signing in. I also see them at the bottom of the page occasionally but it doesn't bother me them.

I understand it. GAG is a free site and they have to make a profit someway especially when they're giving out rewards to everyone on here that lord knows how much it cost for them to get.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need adblock plus

Anyway, if you want it to remain free, it needs to advertise. But, yeah, I do think there's too many, when you don't have ad block on

What Girls Said 6

• Ad-block maybe? :)

• Ads on GAG have never ever bothered me.

• Haven't seen the ads for months.

• The ads provide revenue for the sight but I agree they are a huge burden on GAG users. They need to vet the type of ad's used. Especially the ad's that automatically direct you to a new page and cause your browser to slow down.

• Yeah.

I had to sign in a few days ago and omg the screen kept going up and down.

• I never see ads on mine.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it does.

• I get like 2-3 in my face while I'm trying to sign in and it slows down my internet so I can only imagine what it's like for users without ad block and those level 6 and under

• If you're using a computer, script blockers. That's the best way to go, much better than just an ad blocker.

From my phone I rooted and dropped adaway and I'm set.

• Ever since I got to level 7 the ads stopped showing. My dedication has paid off!

• I see none of them
    I use uc browser