Why do so many people on here care if users on gag are dating each other? Why is it any of their business?

I have been constantly seeing questions about these two particular users who people think are in a relationship just because they write comments and flirt online

why is it that these 2 particular users are popular and are always the subject of a gag relationship

whether they are together or not how does this affect your life?

Some people like to play around on gag it doesn't mean they are together

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If we go by that logic then this while site is full of people in relationships. This is like the flirting capital of the Internet lol. I don't know for sure who you're talking about, but I have an idea. It's not that serious to me tho.

What Guys Said 2

• Actually, I know at least 3 couple on here who are in a relationship for sure. But like you said, it's none of my business to poke my nose in their personal lives, unless they specifically ask a question about their relationship.

• because it's weird in my opinion but like why would you make a post about it

• Because a lot of anon users are asking about it and saying that people who do it are weird and I think it's dumb for people to assume that just because two people flirt on here that they are in a real relationship

• mean them not u

What Girls Said 0