Where can I see my saved drafts?

Can anyone tell me where can I see the questions I have saved as drafts? I suppose it's a new feature here on GAG, but I just can't seem to find the drafts. Where do I have to see for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're supposedly supposed to see them when you go to your profile>questions, then a saved draft of the question will be listed there with 'draft' next to the question title.

I lost two questions that I saved as a draft though, so I'm not sure how well this feature can be trusted. Best just save the question description on a word document or something.

• Yes, that's what I thought. I also lost one question that way. Hence you're right, saving it in a word document is a better option I guess. Makes sense. Thanks for your opinion.

• @xHoneyxBeex
      Laptop with Windows 10 and Google Chrome.

• Okay, we'll look into the issue :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I'm wondering the same. I tried twice to save a question but have no idea where it went. I looked in the questions section, and nothing was there.

What Guys Said 0