Was my myTake scary?

I wrote a take on phobias for Halloween, and it was pretty well received, but some people were afraid of the pictures that I attached to the take. One of my friends even in added me temporarily for the clown picture that I added on it. I feel really bad for writing it now because I ended up scaring people... :( Should I disvow it and forget about it?

• Yes, it's scary. Disvow it.
  • No, it's not scary, don't worry about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf? What is it with this clown fear trend. Like... at first i thought it was just a joke to symbolize peoples hate for clowns, but how does a picture of a clown make you hyperventilate, unless you had some sort or ridiculously traumatic experience with one where one tried to like fondle you while you were 6 or something. I honestly fear for some people on this site. Like... it just screams oversheltered. I can only image what would happen if some people landed on places like 4chan or certain sections of reddit. This world will not be kind to you the moment you leave your prism man.

• Yeah... One of my friends blocked me for it until my take gets off the feed. :( I feel really bad.

• thanks for mho

• No prob 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't scary.

What Guys Said 7

• FUCK! While scrolling I found my phobia and that image crept me out.
    Other than that it's a great take! No reason to disavow.

• No, it was great. That's a trivial reason to disavow.

• Rainbow. why in the hell r u anon when we can clearly see the my take owner xD

• only hate picture #15... the rest are fine haha

• Lol it's just pizza

• I looooove Pizza, but that scary looking sausage ruins it for me x_x

• IKR!! I almost threw up and still feeling unwell after seeing that pizza :(

• What's the point of going anon on this question if you're not anon on the mytake?

• People will try to get whatever they can removed because they "don't like it". There was a house here in Parma, for Halloween, that they made them take the decorations down

http://www.homecrux.com/page/3

Look down at the October 12, 2015 pictures. That was what they had up. They were deemed too scary. Again, people will do anything to get what they want

• Oh. :o

• You need to understand that people, most of the time, bullshit. They will do whatever they can, because they know they can get away with it, thus, reporting people

• It was scary for me because you showed pictures and as I read it I saw my phobia and it made me feel weird. Then you responded to my comment and I had to scroll down and see it again and again. I love the take though. It was a good one :)

• Thanks. :) I got an admin to edit out some of the pics to make it less scary for prople.

• people*

• Okay and you're welcome.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm terrified of clowns and the clown picture fucked me up every time I logged on but meh. It wasn't awful :P

• I got an admin to change it

• LOL

Why go anon on this question, when you are clearly shown on the myTake?

• 2 and 15 were kinda creepy, otherwise it's fine

• Not scary, but I've been sick of seeing its pictures displayed off to the side of my page, I hate the way the internet throws horror stuff around when this time of year comes around, tumblr does the same thing with forced horror movie ads and gifs, I don't mind it but I'd really prefer not to see things like that clown picture if I don't have to.