Is it just me or are there only about 4 attractive guys on GAG, while the rest are a little ugly?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeeee i U-G-L-Y and i know it anon babez. Tankyu for the compliment i rove yhuuuuuu 👄💋

1|0
    0|0
    • Rove yhuuuuuuuu even more anon babez 👄💋👄💋👄💋👄💏 a thousand blessings of kisses upon u 💋💋💋👄💋

What Guys Said 11

• I think its just you.

2|2
    1|0
  • a little ugly? fuck that i'm full on ugly.

2|5
    0|0
  • Yes, we're all ugly, including myself.

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm pretty damn smexy. The rest of these fools are kind of... yeah... but there we go. Not everybody can be as elegant and esteemed as me. Thats just life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, there aren't that many guys with a profile picture, here, and average isn't the same as "a little ugly".

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you're just picky

0|0
    0|0
  • Ouch, my feelings are hurt/ no not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's probably a little true but most guys don't have pictures so you can truly know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you put your photo up in profile pic, we can see if we can let you join the group:)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yeah its totally you..

0|2
    1|1
  • All the hot people are out being hot and doing attractive people things, so they don't have time to spend all day on GaG. Why would they be on this site, when they live life and experience firsthand more than half the questions us ugly folks only ask about on GaG? *sobs internally*

0|0
    0|1