Would you leave GAG if ALL of your friends left?

Imagine ALL of your friends left GAG, every single one. Even the ones that are just a little bit your friends. Would you leave as well? Or would you stay and try to make new ones?

0|0
12|34

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG already bores the crap out of me and there's nothing really interesting here any more.. just the usual idiotic questions, curiosity, guys pretending to be girls, and not to mention the trolls. The only real reason I'm still here is because of the people I have made friends with, and even though I already have their info outside gag, it's always cool to make new friends. Having said that, if they all leave the site, I would have to as well. I remember making a pact with people here in gag that if they leave, I would as well so, I am bound to do so.

1|0
    0|0
    • One left already though :(

• Show All
    • Yeah Genie didn't deactivate but I don't know if she'll return to GAG. I've been alright. How have you been? How's everything (classes, job, and peeps)?

• @cookiesandcream xxbebosxx also left. She didn't deactivate her account either, but she said she needs to focus on her studies or something... I don't know.. we hardly talk anymore these days.. I was really close to her before.. don't know what happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...

I think I'd try to stay. It wouldn't be as fun but I'm not just here for friends. I'm here to help. And as I'm learning, not everyone who claims to be a friend is really a friend. So maybe new ones wouldn't be so bad.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 33

• Umm, even if all of my GAG friend left this place today I'd still be posting around here at my own accord tomorrow. Since I'm not here to please ___ nor ya know to be their friends in the 1st place.

And hell to be honest with ya, when I 1st joined this place I never expected to be friends with anybody... it just kinda happened just like in real life for me ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope, although I'd find it extremely hard. I'm already so emotionally down and miserable, but there are a couple of people on here who give me emotional support. One of them I'm genuinely friends with while the other I really admire for his diplomatic personality and tact.

So it would really suck and that would be really sad, but I'd probably just make new ones.

Keep in mind, right now I woke up 29 hours ago (so didn't sleep at all last night) because I have been involved with an extremely stressful and emotionally draining question that I asked (as you probably saw being featured), so I'm really sappy and irritable right now.

1|1
    0|0
  • I started out with none so it won't be a problem being here without them again. I'm an expert at losing friends anyway so I'll deal with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a wonderful place to pass on wisdom. People come and go but the essence of why someone is here should stay a part of GAG. If one feels that way - I personally think its a sign they invest too much time here And forgetting why you joined in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I don't have friends here. And I'm still around just to see questions and opinions. Hown the hell do you even make friends here?

1|0
    0|0
  • It would make me really sad but I only for 1.5 months really active so I might not be as attached to some people as other ones who have been here for years. I think I'd try finding new ones, this site has a lot of awesome people but I guess my motivation would be very low and if I don't meet quickly new ones I'd stop. I'm mainly here for fun and kill time, not really because I want to help people lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i donΒ΄t have any friends on gag. the only people i like are not vital for my enjoyment of this site. i have them in facebook anyway :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I have lost contact with all of them except for one.
    I speak to her daily outside of gag anyway so I guess not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm the few GAGers I chat with are so chill...
    But Nope I'd stay because I like talking about these topics asked in here

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have GAG friends and I've been here over a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would just stay for the hell of it , I don't think I have any friends on here anyway just a few followers

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any friends on GAG. So I don't think this situation would arise for me and hence wouldn't leave GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I try not to get too close with people on here. Although, I do have one friend who I have contact with outside GAG, so yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • well, since i have most of my good friends on facebook and whatsapp already, it really wouldn't matter. I'd just make new friends here

1|0
    0|0
  • I would leave if you left.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably. Especially if one in particular left. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't got a single real life friend on GAG, probably won't quit, I am only periodically lurking anyways^^

1|0
    0|0
  • People pretty much hate me on this website.

1|0
    0|0
  • No reason for me stay then, if you leave @Asker

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • If ma LUV ones like baby @cinderelli and @missnowhere left, than meh and GaG is no more! πŸ‘Ώ

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have friends on GAG really. So I don't imagine it would effect me.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't have any

1|0
    0|0
  • :'(

I've found myself slowly drifting away from GAG lately,

BUT DON'T WORRY! I'LL FIX THAT!

1|0
    0|0
  • I leave and come back seen friends come and go so probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have any gag friends when I started here so no.
    I could always make new friends

1|0
    0|0
  • luckily i have none to lose!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a one man wolf pack! Have no friends!
    Make my own way in life... but really should leave gag

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gag friends and I don't even know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11