Why are there so many post on here that ask to choose which rando is hotter? What's the point?

It's like everyday two or three random guys or girls are posted up by some anon with the title "who's hotter?" or something like that and a poll. I don't get it. They aren't celebs or models they're just random people between the ages of like 15 and 30. There can't be that many people that want to compare themselves to just one or two other people. I thought maybe it was some group of guys or girls comparing each other or thier crushes but it's been like 3 or 4 of these a day for months now. Is there like an underground beauty contest going on or something? Is it a science experiment? Is it focus group testing for modeling agencies? What's happening?

• Underground beauty contest
  • Testing for Modeling agencies
  • Social Experiment
    Vote C
  • Just a bunch of random people doing the same thing
    Vote D
  • a group of friends comparing each other/crushes
    Vote E
  • other (post your guess)
    Vote F
  • 42
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• They just want to know if they're hotter than their friend lol.

• I think it's the same person who does it everyday. So annoying. I don't even understand why they do that.. So irrelevant.

What Guys Said 3